A foolproof plan...

Davio

the other night I hade a bottle of Sunkist, a loaf of fresh sliced flour bread, margerine and vegemite. I was in heaven.

last night I went to a friends place for dinner (I'm still there) and ate so much pork, crackle, roast veges, cake and coffee my stomach was killing me after dinner. I thought I was gunna throw up. Its 9:30 the next morning and I still feel full. I was on a very heavy trip and just couldn't stop shovelling pork onto my plate :(

hehe nah man i got the best set up. i hav this mad smoke place were i esh then i walk home via kfc were i have a job so i get half price, its mad i take lik 5 bucks and i get a shit load.

a mad munchies choice is betti crokers cookie mix, (double choks the best) u can either just eat the batter or cook em and if u do it properly they taste like subway cookies, try them there realli good

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.