Purple Heads and Chocolate block strain?

Guest weekprik

Guest weekprik

HI all,

Pass the bong , *inhales, chokes and spews* :)

OK When I was younger, we used to smoke these things in NZ we called Purple Heads, and another called Chocolate block,

I want to buy some of this but cant find any for sale anywhere, hell I cant find references to NZ strains even.

What Purple heads were I dont know, but they were always Purple buds with Green leafs and stalks (not a deficiency),

Chocolate block was a dark Choclate couloured bud when dry??????

anyway- Anyone help me here?? I wanna buy clones or seeds.

My reason for this is because my Mother has just been diagnosed with MS and I read that Purple heads were Ideal?

Guest Wilderbud

Theres a strain known and sold as Purple Heads as Ive bought it before [as Ive said in another thread]. I used to collect the Hemp Times colelctors cards and their Purple Heads card said the strain is from Australia [google might find you the card details].

If you want head-stone weed then Haze is probably going to be excellent - I have no idea what sort of strain someone with MS would prefer but Haze would be a great anti-depressant and appetite-inducer but itd also be too trippy for some [Haze = recreational weed IMO]. :)

I grew a strain just like that, purple king. Its totally dutch though.

Anyways purple haze is a colombian dominant grimms Haze. you never smoked it. It goes purple because it flowers into winter. I never smoked it, none of us have.

Purple heads is just what you say isnt it?? its a dumb name if it actually is a strain.

Haze would be a great anti-depressant and appetite-inducer

Total opposite.

Guest Wilderbud
Purple heads is just what you say isnt it?? its a dumb name if it actually is a strain.

The weed I smoked was dark purple.

PS. the Hemp Times card says Australian Purple so either of us could be right - hehe.

Also;

Anyways purple haze is a colombian dominant grimms Haze. you never smoked it.

Why would you think Id never smoke it? :)

Edited by Wilderbud