Balcony Strain

I know a med patient who has chronic pain in elbows as well as a herniated disc.

Shes is a really nice person, and one of the nicest people Ihave ever met in my life.Honest and genuine, no strings attached type of friend.

Anyway, she had some indoor plants I gave her..they were six weeks into 12/12 and she came to my place and left the hose on by accident.

Her neighbours thought she had collapsed because of the water coming from her balcony.(she lives in a top floor unit)

They called the firebrigade.

The firebrigade broke in to help her...and found her plants and called the cops...

When I dropped her off home, her whole place had been gone through/dusted for prints, and her plants were gone and she had to go to the police station.

She was given a summons to appear in court.

She appeared and the charges were dismissed..

But now she wants to get back into it...but she cant afford new equipment, so will have to grow veg under fluoro and go 12 on the balcony.

Does anyone have a nice cutting/seeds for balcony ?

Any info would be greatly appreciated and would no be wasted in vain.

Regards

Kash

Edited by Kash

Guest weekprik

Kash More info maybe needed in my brain :),

Balcony umm yeah does that mean short plants or does can she grow bigger??

Im thinking Sativa for outdoors would be ok if she trained it to stay low, Or indica but maybe thats better inside?

Anyways Im in Brisbane and can offer clones of:

AK,

NLPI,

WR,

Corromandle gold,

Kiwi Green,

Golden Bud,

M39

But would have to pickup as I cant afford to post to her,

I dont sell clones or anything just a one off to help a fellow Med user.

But if she wants top quality seeds I suggest a seedbank, but that means $$$$.

Or I can send a few seeds of CG, KG, GB.

PM me if any of those will help,

Edited by weekprik

Guest Wilderbud
Im thinking Sativa for outdoors would be ok if she trained it to stay low, Or indica but maybe thats better inside?

Indica is the small plant - Sativas grow very tall and take ages to produce a few trippy buds under good conditions. A 100% Sativa like Haze [AFAIK anyway] grows to 15 feet high easilly.

A 100% Indica or Indica-dominant hybrid is what you want to grow IMHO. Id choose to grow Afghani as Im pretty sure its a 100% Indica so it should grow fast, stay short and bushy and provide the pain relieving effects that you usually dont get from trippy weed [i dont anyway]. I think people cross Sativas with Indicas to get more potency, yield or trippy weed so a hybrid wouldnt be out of the question [has this person ever had hallucinogenic MJ? - it might not be a desirable effect so make sure the strain is for medicinal use].

BTW MJOZ has Afghani#1 seeds [im getting some as I suffer from constant pain and this is the one of the better strains for back pain AFAIK - NL#5 is supposedly good for back pain too according to Rattdog and Ive heard its easy to grow in a cupboard]. =)

Tie the plants well and you can grow anything but theres plants that grow to 3' [1M] and theres more chance of getting a small plant if you go for the Indica variety.

See Cannagenetics for strain info.