Updated Look, New Features & Faster Interface

• Admin

High Stoners,

As you may have already noticed we've updated the default look to the community which you will find is much faster and making use of new features available to the latest browsers, whilst the skin is fine on all browsers it really shows it's stuff on all the latest versions of all the most popular browsers. So if you haven't updated to the latest browser yet we recommend you catch up and do already. :P

I suggest starting up the top right where you'll find a couple of new icons to get familiar with and as always your members bar. Within the icons to the top right you will find you can choose the way the cannabis community looks for you by changing the background to one of the ones we have set as default options or you may even choose you own background from anywhere on the internet just by entering the URL to it. ;)

You will also find a handy quick navigation pop up within the new icons too making it very easy to find your way to forums within the cannabis community more quickly. The search is also still there just click the magnifying glass icon. Another option you have for customising the look is that if you click on the board logo you'll find a few different pre-set logos you may choose instead if you wish or just feel like something different for awhile. :D

We have also added some more emoticons to choose from which we're sure you'll enjoy and will fix to suit the darker skin soon as I have some time, as I will be briefly going over the dark original OZ Stoners skins again over the next week which will see two of them being dropped.

We're also going to be replacing the discreet skin with one based on the new default look which I don't think we could get any more discreet especially for the 420 Crew as their discreet skin has no ads ;)

We hope you enjoy the new look to OZ Stoners and enjoy what more is to come over the next few weeks, If you have any issues using the new look or just want to give some feedback or tips on it for other members then please do in the Support & Feedback forums. ;)

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.