The NCPIC Disscussion Thread

So she still kicking around Merls? I thought she dropped off the face of the earth.

Ohh yea she's still around alright. She's a honorary professor at UNSW. She's also an advisor for Odyssey House and if you've ever been involved with Odyssey you'd know, but it ain't the sort of place I'd be sending my worst enemy.

Odyssey house has helped people alot over the years. Back in 1985 things where alot worse than they are now. Education and rehabilitation have changed. When meditation was first trialled on the Gold Coast for addicts it was done free of charge and even then Mum had to fight a few boards to get the go ahead for it. Before then it was jab them full of meds.

lol all good Porky was surprising to see my old thread and name lol

And yes i had my oldest daughter (RIP) went through Odyssey house Merls a few times years ago and to be honest was not impressed and even talking to many other people about it not much was good was being said about them then.

Edited by OldManDallas