I haven't tried this one, but i've tried the original Kronic, the new blends are so-so, but the synthetics are very strong, probably the same as some very high quality bud, expensive though, but it lasts a long time because you only need a pinch due to the strength. If you want to go to sleep smoke a full bowl and you will be out within 10 mins.

I haven't tried this one, but i've tried the original Kronic, the new blends are so-so, but the synthetics are very strong, probably the same as some very high quality bud, expensive though, but it lasts a long time because you only need a pinch due to the strength. If you want to go to sleep smoke a full bowl and you will be out within 10 mins.

agreed, but i hope there are no health side effects. ive been smoking it for a few weeks now.. the high is better than most bud ive smoked

agreed, but i hope there are no health side effects. ive been smoking it for a few weeks now.. the high is better than most bud ive smoked

Yeah it's ok, don't go overboard and mix it up, i ordered a fair bit before the bans, and decided i would just smoke it everyday, got a few bad results from the highs eventually, just be careful.

I have smoked a few of the jwh synthetic cannabinoids ..... Nothing to write home about and very dangerous ...... if you cant get good dope find some !!! or grow some :) ..... users also begin to smoke more and more of it ...... I hear you on the panic attacks smashed1 ..... I tried one of the jwh synthetic cannabinoid smoking blends and hot damn i had a fucking pretty serious panic attack for 5mins or so .... also check recent news about a basketball player having died on it and the reported hospital emergencies of whole parties of people or groups of people having smoked it at a party etc ....

Peace n pot ...

I mean .... even some of those that have initially developed a few of these substances.. in the lab ... are amazed at why anybody would even try such a stupid research chemical ...(and potentially fatal)...

even some of those that have initially developed a few of these substances.. in the lab ... are amazed at why anybody would even try such a stupid research chemical

And if it were fairly benign, you would expect them to run around telling everyone to smoke as much as possible, right? lol.

Anyway, imo, if you enjoy getting stoned then some of these cannabinoid agonist compounds are most definitely something to write home about.

Although, truth be told they can be dangerous, if used irresponsibly. I’ve actually over dosed from JWH-018 and it was not fun.

I basically pushed the limits and smoked way too much. At first I started getting really hot, to the point where I was just drenched in sweat and had to strip and lay in front of the fan. Then from nowhere, about 10 minutes later, I started getting way to cold, to the point where my whole body was violently shaking and my teeth felt like they were about to shutter, I had to put a few layers of clothes on and cocoon myself in a blanket and lay in front of the heater. Then I went back to being way to cold, then back to being way to hot, to the point that I was going from being way to hot to way to cold every minute or so.

I was just lying on the floor way to disorientated to barely move. I was absolutely convinced my day had finally come and these were my last few minutes. All I can remember thinking is that I ain’t gonna go out in this depressing smoked out room and some how managed to crawl outside and just fuckin passed out on the grass.

Anyway, I just woke up a while later feeling fine and went back inside and got stoned on JWH again.

That’s what people just don’t get, I get stoned, it’s just what I do and there ain’t no one on this earth that’s going to stop me from doing my own thing. I’m not a very social person, which makes it hard to find connections and I have been boarding for the last few years, which makes it very hard to grow (for the most part).

The point I’m trying to get to is, as long as the government has laws to make it difficult for certain individuals in our community to obtain cannabis, then there will always be a large amount of people who will use these more dangerous synthetics.

Most people would obviously prefer not to use this shit over the cannabis plant. But it’s a corner the government have pushed most people into with there flawed drug laws.

Peace

these cannabinoid antagonists are dangerous because we are altering the endocannabinoid system in ways western science has never even concieved as being imaginable..... Its a sure way to instill fear in the naieve amongst us that will later link cannabis/thc/cannabinoids to heart attacks and other stupid fatal symptoms/effects associated with these dangerous cannabinoid antagonists ...... Those that will take something just because it is yet to be criminalised needs to reconsider recreational substances or mind-expanding substances. the experience you speak of is by no means an experience linked directly to the natural form of cannabis sativa/indica/ruderalis/chinensis .....

peace n pot

these cannabinoid antagonists are dangerous because we are altering the endocannabinoid system in ways western science has never even concieved as being imaginable.....

like wise with a lot of pharmaceuticals. Why would altering the endocannabinoid system in a different way to cannabis, automatically be dangerous? Do you actually have a link to a peer reviewed study that claims it is inherently dangerous to stimulate your cannabinoid receptors in a different way to how cannabis does?

Those that will take something just because it is yet to be criminalised needs to reconsider recreational substances or mind-expanding substances.

Most people would use these substances because they get you stoned and they can obtain it, also because it doesn't show up on drug tests. I doubt (for most people) it has anything to do with whether it has been criminalized for political reasons or not.

the experience you speak of is by no means an experience linked directly to the natural form of cannabis sativa/indica/ruderalis/chinensis .....

The high from these compounds may have a different touch to most strains of weed, but the fact remains that it gets you stoned. Which is unique to the cannabis plant, synthetic cannabinoid’s and these compounds.

Peace

Do i have a peer review, well yes actually i believe i do .... i think your trip report on these very substances is peer review my friend ... I enjoy your persistance to attain argument. By all means if you enjoy the experiences you have spoken of then by all means go ahead, you're not somebody i know so i wont need to be attending your funeral, no hair off my back. The truth is .... many of those that have developed these substances warn others about them openly. simple. if you wish to snort fucking ajax go ahead. If you want to try every drug available to you simply because of their access due to legal loopholes by all means be thy fool destroy thy mind..... liberty is the souls right to breathe ..... give me liberty or give me death...... ... Regardless people smoke dope if its legal or not. they will continue to regardless of stupid dangerous substances so your points of argument are null and avoid. but please cotninue ..... now, yes, i do automatically assume that undertaking in research chemicals that have had little to no fucking research involved with it should not be consumed vigourously (such as cannabis) nor pushed vigourously..... in small packets of dangerous herbal incense that is "strictly not intended for human consumption" .... and conveniently mass peddled for a quick buck to any tom dick and harry with a heart problem. You can get kicks off drying banana skin and smoking it, go hard. ..... There are better drugs and better drugs for you ... and thats a fact.

Peace n pot,

Your trip report speaks for itself, nor have i spoke of my own trip reports from such substances yet. - I like your attitude though ... if its not peer reviewed ... fucking eat it by the handful ? lol .

Edited by Syb3 rm3nt41_%20
  • Upvote 1

You can over dose on caffiene if you are being stupid and use to much. But how in the fuck does that indicate longterm health risks like you are claiming?

Stop spreading misinformation. If you have an opinion, then say it’s an opinion! But don’t go around making unfounded claims.

You can get kicks off drying banana skin and smoking it, go hard.

lol. Dude, you don’t a single have a clue.

Peace

I saw a report on TV about this stuff. So for those who CBF reading the entire thread I'm going to sum it up here.

Positive: Legal, Can get you High and not going to get you arrested

Negative: Unknow Side Effects (They create a molecule that acts similar to THC however it was not derived from THC), can cause Panics, long term damages and the factors are unknown due to lack of study.

Bottomline, If you cant find good bud or anything of alike and come alone this stuff. Sure use it BUT do it at your own risk.

My suggestion: Grow some in your house, dont tell anyone, keep to yourself.