Square Grouper

Hey just thought i would put up this link to the godfathers of ganja same pretty crazy shit you have to check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbetsbKtSxc

Square grouper: Nickname given to bales of marijuana thrown overboard or out of airplanes. Origin is reportedly from members of the US Coast Guard in the area of Southern Florida. lol

Take care.

Edited by GottaBe420

Thanks Gottabe420, Looks like another well intentioned religion(Zionists) made extremist by a bunch of nutters to me. lol . You'd think a bunch of stoners be a bit more tolerant of Gays and Oral sex etc....... but I guess not, almost Bizzarre..... like Hippys turned Right Wingers. :scratchin:

It's strange, confusing and a lil disturbing.................. Think there was a bit more than pot being spread around that house. :stunned:

Crazy assed bunch of crackers........ :faint: Peace. gh72

Thanks for the heads up on this one ...

Top show , just d/l it and watched .. basiclly a doco of 3 different stories set in the halycion days of the turned on free love 70's, in US

when the only Cannabis around was pure Landrace Sativa weed, back then Indica strains were virtually unknown to pot smokers in the US

my how things change ..

well worth a look, educational for any friends of Mary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Koa8txkzC5s

:peace: