what do ya's rekon?

due to visitors I had to move my plants from indoors to outside. Plants are 5 weeks into flower and they are not in completely in the dark. They are under a makeshift lean-to which during thwarted day will let in a little light. Do ya's rekon they may hermie? At the very least I rekon they will take much longer to finnish. They have been outside for 5 days and 4 nites.

Yall loose massively in yield as they wont finish properly.

There is a chance they will stress due to light leaks n temp changes but id also worry about when ya covering em up in day ya got no fans or airflow so the buds might start to sweat creating mold also....id leave em in sun in day and try to hide em insde at night or a garage maybe......alternatively kick out ya guests or chop em down n start fresh later on.....

But they might also be ok....as most ppl flowering outdoors have pulled or are pulling soonish and the day lengths r perfet for budding, so maybe just chuck em out dont cover em up and let em do there thing.

Edited by pisspotgrower

plants are back under light inside. Visitors are gone. They look a lot better than I thought. No signs of balls but will keep an eye out....

I had to move them around the side of my house with some timber and roof sheets covering them. It let some light in during the day and none at nite. Not ideal but thats all I could do..... visitors came a few weeks too early.

Sorry I wasnt being clear. I had people staying at my house for a few days so I had to dismantle my tent which is in the spare room. I had nowhere I could move them but around the side of my house out of eyes way. I set up my tent last nite so they are back on their normal cycle.