gorilla grow 2011

hey guys this is my first thread. i know there are prob a few threads like this but would like to get peoples opinions on my plan for a gorilla grow and hopefully keep people updated as i go. I know its early to start planning but theres alot of work to be done. K so strains i will hopefully be working with after i order them for attitude seeds will be amnesia haze, bubblegum, blueberry, ak48, cataract kush, and a few others i havnt chosen yet. Do these strains sound ok or have some people ran into problems with them? Also hows attitude seeds to get into auz? I will be preparing the site which is 5mins down the road from my house it is a bushforever site and pretty big 1 at that. Im planning on digging a hole and putting a tarps in it so i will have a little resivour there. Also cutting down a few plants so my babys get sun preping the soil with chicken manure blood and bone water crystals mushroom compost and soil improver does this sound good enough to you? I will also be adding worm juice in my water every few weeks. I fill use fish line to fence off the area. I am hoping to grow 100 plants but have recently been told this would be to hard so am thinking 30 or 40. If any1 has any input at all please let me know.

30 or 40 plants is a bloody big grow man. is bushforever like a conservation program or something?? if so i strongly advise against growing there. human traffic around your grow site will lead to you being trafficked in prison. 30 or 40 plants in a place that has cut down trees and people wandering around almost constantly is not a good idea. maybe just start off with 5 plants and see how you go.

30 or 40 plants is a bloody big grow man. is bushforever like a conservation program or something?? if so i strongly advise against growing there. human traffic around your grow site will lead to you being trafficked in prison. 30 or 40 plants in a place that has cut down trees and people wandering around almost constantly is not a good idea. maybe just start off with 5 plants and see how you go.

hi,

i do alot of plants and use 10 gallon grow bags in the bush , they get 8-10ft everytime this pic is of my crop now and will be done in 4 -6 weeks do you planning well and don't cut corners cuas it's easier and good luck ism

post-45278-0-64231800-1314102119_thumb.jpg

hi,

i do alot of plants and use 10 gallon grow bags in the bush , they get 8-10ft everytime this pic is of my crop now and will be done in 4 -6 weeks do you planning well and don't cut corners cuas it's easier and good luck ism

this strain is done in a week and are in 3 gallon grow bags it is one of my strains(juan) breed in new england usa

post-45278-0-73547300-1314102534_thumb.jpg

My suggestion would be to have all of your 100 plants on the same Site. Because it would be a lot more noticeable and also if it gets found that's all of your crop gone. Have a few different sites and if one gets ripped or found by popo then you'll probably have enough time to relocate your other ones out of the area.

I'm all for the 100 plant grow though (: just be careful and keep your wits about you.

All the best!

***edit

My suggestion would be NOT to have all of your 100 plants on the same Site. Because it would be a lot more noticeable and also if it gets found that's all of your crop gone. Have a few different sites and if one gets ripped or found by popo then you'll probably have enough time to relocate your other ones out of the area.

I'm all for the 100 plant grow though (: just be careful and keep your wits about you.

All the best!