Big problem

I've got a biiig problem. I had a chopper fly over my house and do a circle. I've got a greenhouse that is concealed from the sky, but obvious from air. It only had a few plants for my own use, which I took out. Should I pull it down? Will that look dodgy? Does this mean no crop for the year? I'm very concerned. If I get a call asking me what it was for, what do I say?

:blink: say you're growin tomoatos mate. the past week i've had a helicopter flying over and over here. i think it's extensive nite hours air training in proccess. you'd know about it if they wanted to fuck ya. if the plants are gone, they got anything. just chill out mate. i live extremely close to australias biggest air force base and got choppers and planes flyin over here all the time.

Guest Wacked

hey mate , I live in a small comunity some years ago and we had a chopper fly over , I noticed it had a small black box on the right landing arm , they did 2 maybe 3 runs over the town about 3 days later the law had busted some guys in town with indoor , I had 3 outdoors and me mate had some , these were out in the open ond they did'nt see them my guess is that they was looking for big crops that really throw out the heat , if they were to use infa-red camera the heat from the plants and lights would show up , so don't worry untill they come knocking which they proberly won't .

:blink:

Wacked

I'm not sure of the legalaties here in Aus of obtaining a search warrant from an infra red scan that has detected a hots spot from a grow room but given that many people use hydro for growing veges, orchides etc and not for mj grows I would suggest that the police would need more than the scan to obtain a warrant the same as in the US. What the police can and cannot do, what our rights are, is something we in Aus need to find out more about so that we can better protect ourselves.

I found out what the chopper was after a bit later on. A man has gone missing in the bush behind my home. There's been a full scale search for him. Now there's a mobile police station down the road, a truck full of avgas and heaps of searchers. I reckon they were going over my greenhouse looking for the guy. They might have thought it was a signal from him. It's a search helicopter, but it's also used for police. They flew directly over the greenhouse about 30x, so I'd say that they know it's there now. I'll be pulling it down. Now that a state service has seen it it's not worth the risk.

Cheech, if the coppers were going to check it out they probably would have done so by now, especially as they are just down the road at the moment. If you are really worried then grab a punnet of tomato plants and stick them in there in some tubs for a couple of weeks or so, if there are any questions you can show a legitimate use for the greenhouse, tearing it down could make the cops more suspicious if they did come visiting. Round here about every second house has some sort of greenhouse (I can count three from my back yard) and none of them get raided, if a few gardens down your way have them then you shouldn't have a problem.

:blink:

I would just like to ad that our local council takes aerial photos of our town every three years so they can plan the town out and see how quick it is growing. I actually went to the council and they printed our area out for us and we could make out what was in our neighbours yards. I was suprised to find out about this so i certainly wont be growing any plants in a shed with out the roof on :).

Cheers :blink:

today i watched a pol-air chopper go across over my house, i could see the pilots head he was that close, police can't arrest you for haviun a grenhouse mate.

at the very moist, just pull your plants.

i'd go with the mirror tintt aswell, ti'm thinkin bout puttin a greenhouse in, me & my dad have both been glas fitters, and my uncle is the manager of a reputable glas business, so i'm thinkin bout puttin a greenouse up with all that mirror tint, they got no grounds to get a warrant to seatch you're house just coz u got a greenhouse, if cops ever come to youte house and wanna search it, if they haven't got a warrant, go tell em to politely go fuck themselves, aftter that think about pulling the plants.

sorry bout the tupos bur i'm thrashed as.

~Boe~