Chocolate Truffle Dough Canna- Cookies

Ok Stoners, baking is a lot like feeding your plants: You have to use quality ingredients and exact measurements.

These cookies take about 45 minutes to make from start to finish.

I always get 12 cookies with this recipe.

Get a timer: Nothing worse than getting smashed and burning the cookies.

Ok so to start you will need:

Baking tray, lined with Baking Paper

25g Canna- Butter at room temp (the better quality the butter, the more effective the cookies)

1/2 cup + 1 teaspoon of Self Raising flour

1 pinch of salt

1/3 cup + 4 teaspoons of Caster Sugar

3 big tablespoons of Cocoa

1 Egg (lightly beaten)

1 teaspoon of Vanilla Essence

1/2 cup of Icing Sugar

Sift the flour, salt, and cocoa in to a mixing bowl and then add the butter.

Mix with a wooden spoon until it’s combined as much as possible, then add the lightly beaten egg. Keep mixing with the wooden spoon until everything is combined, then knead with your hands in the bowl, until you have a ball of dough.

It’s a pretty dry mixture so there should be nothing left on the sides of the bowl.

see pic 1 and 2

(You can put the ingredients in to a food processor for about 30 seconds, and a further 15 seconds after adding the egg. Personally I always find it makes better dough when mixed by hand.)

Place the dough in the fridge for 20 minutes. Do not cover it or it will sweat and turn to crap.

Ok preheat your oven to 180 deg

Roll the dough by hand in to walnut sized balls and roll in Icing Sugar

see pic 3

Place the balls on the baking tray about 10 cm apart.

They need room to breathe so don’t over load the tray. Do not flatten them..

see pic 4

Set the timer for 10 minutes.

Place the tray in the oven for 10- 12 minutes..

When the timer goes off, check them and then decide if they need 2 minutes more. But make sure you bake them no longer than 12 minutes maximum.

Remove from oven and dust with more Icing Sugar.

see pic 5

Ready to eat.. Delicious served straight out the oven with ice-cream :faint:

see pic 6

post-40964-0-82512400-1302488275_thumb.jpg

post-40964-0-08684400-1302488386_thumb.jpg

post-40964-0-33131500-1302488498_thumb.jpg

post-40964-0-02317600-1302488609_thumb.jpg

post-40964-0-73155100-1302488712_thumb.jpg

post-40964-0-77308600-1302488819_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the :thumbsup: i'm so glad you like the recipe, it's definitely a family favourite..

Know what you mean about munchies Hopper.. We bake 2 batches for us alone and they're still gone by the next day :( .. Only thing that gives me the munchies is eating something made from Canna-butter :wacko:

Smashed i included a timer as part of the recipe.. You're not the only stoner who forgets the toast lol

Hey Jimbo, your cookies sound a lethal :thumbsup: , but this recipe just doesn't work with more butter.. As long as you don't stint on the quality of bud used to make the Canna-butter they're strong enough. We always simmer the Canna-butter for a minimum of 8 hrs and only use quality heads..

CC nothing better than using your own trim.. Can't wait to have enough of my own to make a big batch every week :rolleyes:

Hey Delta, Cannaversity has the same Canna-butter recipe we've been using for years ;)

We give these to my mum and her cronies. They're in their 80s and throw in together for the smoke, which we make butter with, and then bake in to these cookies or choc fudge canna-brownies.. They swear by them for their arthritis and various other age related aches and pains.. Mum doesn't even take glucosamine any more, her blood pressure is stable now and her thyroid hasn't played up since we started giving her these..

:peace:

Edited by dani

We give these to my mum and her cronies. They're in their 80s and throw in together for the smoke, which we make butter with, and then bake in to these cookies or choc fudge canna-brownies.. They swear by them for their arthritis and various other age related aches and pains.. Mum doesn't even take glucosamine any more, her blood pressure is stable now and her thyroid hasn't played up since we started giving her these..

That's awesome! I'm trying to get my in-laws to see the light as well, one day maybe...

Yeah my cookies are pretty lethal but we like em that way - I guess you can always just eat more of yours hey? :thumbsup:

Jimbo :peace: