Brown roots

Hi, Ive got a problem with my indoor plants, im growing them in clay balls using cyco nutrients under 400w hps lights.

Everything is as it should be ph is 5.8 and cf is about 20.They are 6 weeks old. Cycle is 18 on 6 off, water 15 min on 45 off

Trouble is only 2 out of my eight plants did any good, the rest have wilted and pretty much died and never got bigger than 4 inches.

I pulled one out and it had a very small rootball, very brown in colour. My nutrient temp is always high during the early stages

but i cant help that and it always drops once a bit of a canopy forms.....any ideas would be appreciated.

mmmm , could be a number of things egh .

but yea high temps are not good , watering schedule may require altering ? try water once at lights off and then again at lights on .

cyco nutes , not heard that much good news from these . :whistle: try run pythoff in the tank also oxygen ,oxyplus , bubble water before feed ... mmmm , pic would help

ev

Without pics it's pretty hard to say but I guess that they are being overfed, not strength wise but too frequently. I've had that problem before and the stunted youth were from them being oxygen deprived from over watering. Some plants take off at different speeds, and require close monitoring when you begin an automatic feeding schedule.

So what's the feeding regime? What EC are you at?

It took me a few grows but I'm into the CYCO nutes these days, they are cheap, effective and you use less mls/litre than other brands.

Jimbo :peace: