curing and flavouring my buds

G day all, after successfully harvesting my plants i tried drying them in my garden shed, although they have dried too quickly and have now gone a little dry and crumbly and don't have any smell or odor, so I'm thinking about experimenting a little with them and trying to flavour them with fruit peels and hopefully they will taste OK and bring back some of the moisture and aromas back to them, any ideas on how to go about this.

cheers !!!

Edited by broyhell

G day all, after successfully harvesting my plants i tried drying them in my garden shed, although they have dried too quickly and have now gone a little dry and crumbly and don't have any smell or odor, so I'm thinking about experimenting a little with them and trying to flavour them with fruit peels and hopefully they will taste OK and bring back some of the moisture and aromas back to them, any ideas on how to go about this.

cheers !!!

If the bud stems break in two easily then this is too dry, if the stem breaks but stays together you should seal this in a plastic bag or sealed container to cure. If it is overly dry crumbly and stem breaks in two then you can put some potato peels in the seeled bag or container with the buds, this will slowly put moisture back without taste. There is no way of making it as good as if you had properly dried and cured though. You can do the same thing with orange peel. It wont make your buds taste orangy though.

bita bad luck that one , when me tobbaco gets real dry i put orange peel in but anymore than 2 pices the size of your thumb nail an it gets to wet , i think lemon skin would work well , duno about patato skin never herd a that one ??

Potato peel works well, just a few peices though per oz and it very slowly re- moistens. I know it sounds strange but it has no smell or flavour and works well.