little buds

yeah fair call man

but there is a fair bit here to get through. do u trim the smaller stuff right back to the stem, and is it easier to do after drying? my fingers are covered in little hairs, time to rool up some hash.

Anyway, I'm worried getting right in and removing the smaller leaf will damage the buds, i would rather cut it at the edge of the bud, but that is bad right?

what about the smaller buds btw?

cheers!

depends how much you have, but guys I knew use scissors (short pointy ones are best) and just give the heads a trim. don't bother mucking about trying to winkle the whole leaf from between the anthers. the piece of leaf remaining will dry up and wither away leaving only a little brown bit in the head.

their rule was: anything smaller than a fingernail goes in the kif pile! (super kif!) I guess you'll know that metho cleans yr fingers/scissors (after the hash is rubbed off, of course).

and yes, these same guys used to 'employ' help at this time of year. they were paying an ounce per pound cleaned. can't remember how many pounds a day a single person can clean. so you need someone/sometwo trustworthy with nimble fingers and good eyesight. happy days!

nah I only have two plants but took very good care and I got a killer yield. (i think anyway for the size of the plant.)

I'm glad to hear your mates would only trim to the bud, it's really hard to confirm that on any forums. I was worried that not going all the way in would make the weed smell and taste like mowed grass?

I have laid the really tiny bud that I can't hang on the ground under the mother load. I have a fan in there moving air around on low. Thinking of settin the ioniser up.

Can anyone else confirm it's ok to only go to the edge of the bud when trimming, or will it affect taste/quality?

No i did not know how to get this resin off! I've been going crazy thanks. I have collected some hash and I'm going to make in the method described by the anarchist dude in the other thread category here

peas