Harvest time

Hi all,

Can someone give me a general guide to picking?

Picking to early and might miss out on some oil - picking to late??

Do you want all of those white hairs gone or most?

I also have a fly problem which i have posted about previously (see photo)- any help or advice there would be a god send

Cheers

post-2429-0-77428900-1301903313_thumb.jpg

Hey Negus.. I think the most common answer to your question (from all the reading I've done on here) is to invest in a jewellers loop or mini microscope. Trichome colour generally determines harvest time. I bought a little 60x loop with LED in it for less than $4 posted on ebay. A 100x mini microscope is probably better to get a clearer view. All clear trichomes.. too early.. mostly milky looking trichomes is a cerebral sort of high, mostly brown and milky...couchlock.

Thats the short answer... go to cannaversity and have a read about trichomes if your unfamiliar with them. :)

No idea about your flys man sorry.