Anyone know anything about this 'Medi-Bud'

Sup all anyone know anything about this new medi-bud thats come around lately?

taken from 'marijuana-seeds.nl'

Medi Bud Feminized

Medi Bud is a new marijuana strain bred with medical use in mind. Sold in Dutch pharmacies as prescription medicine, Medi Bud will leave you with a strong calming and relaxing effect. Commercially it's also a winner with yields of up to 1200 grams per plant. Ideal for sea of green or hydro gardens.

INDOOR / OUTDOOR - Indoor / Outdoor

TYPE - Indica / Sativa Mix

PLANT HEIGHT - Short to Medium

FLOWERING TIME - 8/9 Weeks

HARVEST - Oct if outdoor

YIELD - 750-850g m2

anyone know what breeds were crossed and whats the THC content? and how good compared to other strains?

Mate i would not bother!!

I have lived in holland and spend a shit load of time there(about to go back), and know a few people that get a prescription from the doctors for cannabis,

They never get it from the chemist as it is usually shit!!

Most peeps take the script to a coffee shop as the quality is far better!! Some even give a discount if you have a script, i know the greenhouse do!!

Do some research on the best strain for your particular ailment, you want something with a high CBD%!!!

Cheers bruva

wiet

I've not personally grown this strain, but was sort of on the bucket list! The few forums that I've read, the plants from seed had just turned out to be commercial hemp. If that's the case I wouldn't bother, but there's nothing like finding out for yourself rather than relying on what other people have to say. May even be one of the best strains in existence "although highly unlikely?". You'll never know till' you try!

Regards!