To hash or to Oil... to Buy or to Make...

yellow!

Located currently on the sunshine coast.... and sitting here with a mate trying to decide what we wanna do with our culinary techniques.

Basically cooked up some muffins on the weekend in a spur of excitement - which provided us with basically a waste of bud for the buzz (or lack of) that ensued for us.

So left pissed off we decided next time its time proper.

Been reading the forums on cooking cannabutter and also on making hash / hash oils.... and very much looking forward to playing jamie oliver.... however, being completely new to hash, i have to wonder how much hash or hash oil you would add to make a dozen muffins or some tea etc.... basically im under the impression that you tread carefully with your hash or else you are highly likely to end up on your arse... or driving the porcelain bus.

which would be avoided prefferably.

So - left with the options of cooking up a wad of cannabutter or making hash to cook with - which would you all recommend?

Basically have to try to find someone to offload us a few ounces of bud leaf anyway before I can start acookin'... so plenty of time to make an informed decision.

That said - if hash was the option over the butter - if you were placed in my possie (which is basically a poor grow-less soul, unfortunately i cant grow atm thanks to living arrangements, who has to buy in the first place - fucked.) would you attempt to make the hash yourself outta whatever offcut you can score off the local dealers - or would you buy? And that said - what is a reasonable price range for quantity?

Guest weekprik

I would buy as It cost a fair bit for the equipment you need to grow,

Urban hog makes the best cannabutter around and I reakon you should try it his way before giving the idea away,

the hash oil is just to smoke though, eating the MJ goods taskes roughly 2 hours to hit you, and when it does its not a stone its more just like relaxing sleepy stuff. IMO anyway.

Guest Wilderbud

I wouldnt eat hash that I didnt make myself or hash oil [its made by forcing butane through plant material]. You never know what youre swallowing.

If you can get indoor leaf then thatd be better to buy and use as outdoor leaf would be less potent since rain/wind washes resin away.

See Urbanhogs post about Cannabutter.

Recommendations would begin with not injecting something that you haven't seen being made or you haven't made yourself.

There are just so many variables to the potency, quality and if it has been cut with something else to make it go further.

There's just nothing like sitting back with your own homemade hash or substances and not having to worry about whether you're going to take too much or not enough.