What strain would you recommend for a f.o.a.f who is an intermediate gardener who uses a 600w HPS in a mylar tent.

Ventillation is adequate, there's a cooltube an inline fan and a centrifugal attached to a carbon filter going out.

Pots are 23 litres. Medium is coco.

Something preferably mould resistant if there ever is such a thing, with a "good" yield though nothing gigantic is expected, though of course quality and strength come into play. Preferred would be predominately indica.

Anything come to mind that I could mention to them to look into?

Edited by Mighty_J

Well, I might as well recommend my favorite indica dominated strain 'skywalker'. 

It doesn't grow to big and has a decent yield. The high is a hard hitting indica which hits the spot everytime, yet it's not a  couchlock. She's actually a fairly easy plant to grow too.

But what I love about this strain the most is the incredible smells and tastes that she produces which can't even really be properly described. The smells differ from plant to plant, but it goes from a piney fruity caramel smell, to a milky sweet skunk aroma. Smoking it leaves a spicy wood or soft sweet skunk taste on my tongue for ages.

Anyway, there's plenty of other strains just as good or even better out there. But personally I really like this strain it's a good quality all round smoke.

Peace

Well, I might as well recommend my favorite indica dominated strain 'skywalker'. 

It doesn't grow to big and has a decent yield. The high is a hard hitting indica which hits the spot everytime, yet it's not a  couchlock. She's actually a fairly easy plant to grow too.

But what I love about this strain the most is the incredible smells and tastes that she produces which can't even really be properly described. The smells differ from plant to plant, but it goes from a piney fruity caramel smell, to a milky sweet skunk aroma. Smoking it leaves a spicy wood or soft sweet skunk taste on my tongue for ages.

Anyway, there's plenty of other strains just as good or even better out there. But personally I really like this strain it's a good quality all round smoke.

Peace

Interesting enough, I've never heard anyone recommend or even really discuss skywalker... The smells your talk'in bout sound incredible yummy :stunned: Any other strains you'd recommend that would surprise me?? :)