decent dripping setups

hey guys i had a look through here and found a few good ideas on dripping systems but no real detail on how to set one up

my ive done my last dash of lugging water and indoor growing isnt an option so i was just wondering if anyone could shed any light on how to set somthing up i saw somthing about using 44 gallon drums but am just looking for a bit more detail on how to go about it so if anybody can shed any light or even possiblly send me a link or some instructions i would be greatly appreciated! cheers ax :helpsmilie: :twitchsmile:

An easy way to do it is have ya 44 gal drum up hill from the plants with some 19mm black poly hooked up to the 44gal drum run the poly tube down to the plants then off the black poly run 4mm feeder lines.

With the drippers you can get ones that u can ajust the flow rate and there are fixed flow drippers.

Having the 44gal drum up hill works on gravity to feed the plants so there is no need for pumps...

yeah well this year it was northen apect on the side of a mountain among fairly dense srub nothing to over the top the idea that ozzy mentioned is exactly what preety much what ive been thinking about but iam a bit unsure how to go about it exactly how to go about it but around here in the nnsw region it always preety wet as ive put seedlings and not even checked them in the past and the have grown wildly quite well i was thinking kind of like just one drum between 10 plants but mainly to drip in liquid feed haha soz if that didnt make and sense bit stoned :thumbsup:

The liquid feed is a good idea unfortunately it would sink to the bottom of the drum.

If you prepare the soil well in advance you wouldn't need to worry about fertilising just need to add some potsh when they are in flower.

Have a look at gundawindi grow he gives a detail of how he prepares the soil.

:peace: