SYN 4 Arm Perced Beaker bottom and Custom SLide

Hey all so just thought i would show you all my new bong and slide i recently bought The bong is a SYN beaker bottomed with 4 arm perculatioin a splashguard and a defused downstem and standard 14 mm clear cone piece or Slide

The bong sounds like crackling bubbling noises very cool and its a beast to hold onto i used my herbiron to smoke and was very nice extremily smooth and although i have other nice glass pieces i dont have one with a splashguard yet this makes a huge difference to the smoke IMO blocks any water that comes in the smoke up into your lungs to make you cough and i think thats one of the bad health reasons with bongs is water getting into your lungs well not anymore lol anyway first fefw pics are my new bong and it next to my other bongs,

The Lil B custom sandblasted slide is amazing to look at huge amount of detail and the pictures are very cool as for smoking well its hard too judge a cone piece but it is massive and tends to add a bit more drag to my SGW inverted showerhead which is what it needs. so anway i hope you liked the review i highly recommend SYN really thick nice glass all is very semetrical and detailed :)

post-16875-0-62986500-1300849451_thumb.jpg post-16875-0-90802800-1300849404_thumb.jpg post-16875-0-19023300-1300849500_thumb.jpg post-16875-0-71659900-1300849544_thumb.jpg post-16875-0-99988200-1300849624_thumb.jpg post-16875-0-78071400-1300849661_thumb.jpg

Cone :bongon:

Nice collection man. I'm thinking about getting a good glass collection to - I'm waiting for my HVY from the states then I might pick up a Luke Wilson 15 arm bubbler.

I know that a bottle and pen will do the trick to get one high but I rather drink from glass than drink from plastic so it's all individual preference.

Where'd you get all your pieces from?

I see that you have a piece from EFS glass there?