Nute burn or defficiency?

Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor

Growing Medium: Soil, perlite 50/50

Watering/Feeding Frequency: Watering every 3-4 days. Feeding every 3-4 days after watering

Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC): N (0) P (13) K (14)

PH Levels: 7.5

Air Flow/Fans etc.: Cooltube and fan

Lighting Type: 400W HPS

Growth Stage: Flowering

Plants Age: 3 months from seed

Cannabis Strain: White Widow

Hey guys

My plants top and bottom leaves are yellowing ever since i went into flower (2 weeks ago). Im not sure if its nute burn or a deficiency. My nutes are originally for hydro and the bottle does not mention nitrogen. It only says PK-13-14. It could mean nitrogen is 0 and might explain a deficiency. Im not too sure. In addition i gave a near full strength of it which people say you shouldnt do when using hydro nutes for a soil grow. Should i flush or give it nutes with more nitrogen? Or flush then give it the better nutes?

I have some pics which only show the top part of the plant.

post-41463-0-96278100-1300605204_thumb.jpg

Edited by mashroom

I'd say nitrogen def.

The first week of flowering I continue to use veg nutes as thats when they like to stretch and for that they need N.

Flushing never hurts so do that. You are using an A+B nute right? you only mention having P and K? sounds like your using an additive instead of flores A + B.

Also the PH is a bit high... quite high actually even for soil.

So what line of nutes is this your using? If it's canna PK13-14 you shouldn't be using it till the 5th wk of flowering. Other brands they say to use throughout the flower though.

Also you havn't mentioned the nutrient strength ie. measured with an E.C/ppm meter.

How about you tell us exactly how many ml:litre of what you are feeding with?

Im using Proganics Pk13-14. I cant tell you the strength though as i dont have a ppm meter. The directions are to use 5ml per litre of nutrient solution. However the last time i used it (about a week ago) was 5ml in 1.25 litres of water.

It also says to use at every solution change throughout flowering. So far ive only used it once though.

hey there

bring ya ph down..best of luck...HM

Thanks mate will get on it :)

Yer as hydgemite said bring ya PH down and try around 6.2- 6.8 there abouts and maybe give it a flush and see what happens :peace:

All the best mate..

Dallas.

:bongon:

(edit) Mmmmm i just read into last post abit more and ya said ya only fed it once, maybe she needs a good feed :scratchin:

Edited by Dallas