What about rain

Hi all, I'm wanting to get opinions or at least advice on what to expect with my ladies. I grow guerilla and they are all probably a few weeks in too flowering but the buds are still a decent way off. I have three days of rain approaching and am not sure how the plants are going to hold. They are grown all organic which I'm led to believe if anything will give them a better chance of fighting of mould, but what does everyone else recon, is this likely to produce bud rot or can they handle it? By the way they are open to a bit of wind so hopefully this would help.

Hi all, I'm wanting to get opinions or at least advice on what to expect with my ladies. I grow guerilla and they are all probably a few weeks in too flowering but the buds are still a decent way off. I have three days of rain approaching and am not sure how the plants are going to hold. They are grown all organic which I'm led to believe if anything will give them a better chance of fighting of mould, but what does everyone else recon, is this likely to produce bud rot or can they handle it? By the way they are open to a bit of wind so hopefully this would help.

G'day SS!

If they're only a few weeks into flowering I doubt you'll have a problem. I think we tend to get a little carried away worrying about our plants. They're only a weed after all and have been growing outside wild for thousands of years. Good luck with your grow. :)

if your useing malases ( id be worried of mold) i did first time this year , an 2 weeks in mold :wallbash: lost 4 plants

an just before i used it ,READ IF USEING MALASES BE EXTRA CARFULL FOR MOLD , PMSL

"NEVER AGAIN , ILL STICK TO POT ASH , AN KELP lol,

i put a umberella up on top mine, got a pic if ya want, i never even put the pic in :scratchin: thats the secend time thats hapend :scratchin::scratchin: lol

an it want let me delete it "AGAIN"

post-40169-0-63091500-1300429550_thumb.jpg

Edited by smashed1

I've just had a problem with mould caused by caterpillars and the bloody wet weather we're having. The mould started where little caterpillars were living in the buds. I'm paranoid now and have to check the plants every day. I've cropped nearly half of my plants, but with more rain forecast the next few weeks will be worrying. It's not a good sight to see a black patch on your heads. Luckily I haven't lost very much.

So when the heads are thick and tight watch out for bugs and weather. I've been growing for a while and never had a problem with mould before.