What an irresponsible post.

What are you going to do? Turn up with a bunch of bongs and just have a huge session at the cop shop?

Yeah, just show up, no plan no idea no agenda. You'll look like a complete whackjob. Just what the anti-canna

people want, further evidence that there's no one in this country smoking weed that has an ounce of grey matter left.

But I guess this is typical of you Nimbin "bush only" peddling types. Damn everyone else, lets just piss off the cops man!

You don't care if what you do harms the entire canna community and any hope of future legalisation, just as long as

you're protesting something. Rent a crowd in tye died shirts is not the answer.

Surely you have learned that what YOU'VE been doing for 30 years isn't working and has in fact set us back 50 years.

Good on you, thanks for that. I'm sitting here in pain and can't use my medicine legally thanks to your years of misinformation.

I'm sooooooo grateful.

I can understand your frustration hackinbeforethecopscome, but that sort of demonstration is not the way to go. I know it is all so wrong and unfair but like the others said it does more HARM than good to portray any form of violence or rebellion. The best effort we can do at present is to sign the medical cannabis petition form that MongyMan has prepared as this is focusing on the amazing benefits cannabis has and as a compassionate issue towards the suffering.

Your post reminded me of going to a Marijuana rally in Melbourne 30 years ago where thousands turned up on Parliament House doorstep.

the police will claim that they are only enforcing the law.. ad nauseum.. ... yes they are DRONES.. the way for change is.. POLITICAL ACTIVISM .. VOTES. newspaper articles , videos , education , protest marches , & spreading the word... when the LAW is FINALLY CHANGED.. I'll bet the police will breathe a collective sigh of relief.. they KNOW it's a STUPID LAW..

they are thinking humans,, if not a bit mislead by propaganda... I'll even be quite a few of them have smoked pot & agree with us.. they do want to keep their jobs.. they do think they are doing the right thing.. I don't hate police.. I hate the USA DRUG WAR LAWS..

RE_EDUCATE.. simple.