vitamin cannabis

bbud666

Question

hey all.. dont know how many have seen these but i thought id come through them on here for anyone interested anyway..its called " vitamin cannabis".. pretty a bit of a follow up on rick simpsons work and also some nasty facts(pt 3) about the bastards that stop us from getting this or any other medicine that works to our loved 1s.. my mother was diagnosed with lung, lymphoma and bowel cancer in december..she has since had a stroke 2 weeks after starting radiation and chemo and was then discovered to have brain tumor as well..so not good but it means i have a more personal interest in all this now to what i did.. i am doing what i can myself without saying too much to ensure my mother gets the medicine she so needs.. but my mother isnt the only person affected by cancer.. millions are and dont need to be so, here are the links..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMvMEwpCaOA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-AZ9AeZ37s&feature=related

ill have to put the last 2 parts in another post..wont let me post that many files

4 answers to this question

also, although its not exactly cannabis related, just for any1 out there that has or knows some1 with cancer, this is also worth a watch.. it seems rick simpson isnt the only 1 with a cure.. there are more people.. completely different method called antineoplaston by a dr burzynski in texas.. he has been fucked with way worse than poor old rick simpson although like rick they are doing thier best to stop him and put him in jail.. at present as far as i know if you have the money to go to texas you are allowed to have his treatment but he is not allowed to treat any1 outside of texas or hes going directly to jail.. he has saved hundreds since i think the 70`s but not allowed to for eactly the same reason as pot.. the want the sole rights to his patenet on the drug and he wont give it, naturally.. so they, the FDA and NCI do thier best to dicredit it, steal his patenets and lock him up.. only the 1st 38 minutes are on youtube.. you can buy it from the drs website..not sure what that is but you can download the whole thing free from www.vuze.com its called "burzynski the movie, cancer is serious business" heres the link to whats on youtube.. as i said not exactly cannabis related but the similarities to rick simpsons story are to many to mention.. also its another possible avenue of hope for any1 on here thats affected by this fucked up disease. gotta wonder how many people out there have a cure for cancer or any disease but arnt allowed to share it with any1 due to greedy money hungry cunts..hopefully they die of the very disease they prevented others from getting the help they needed for..