Is my plant fine?

I find that 18/6 is far more beneficial for veg., it gives the pant a chance to rest, thus putting in more energy for the next phase of growth.

You cant really go wrong following in natures foot steps.

:peace:

thanks for all the feedback guys,much thanks. just thought I add some new pics after using the help.post-43520-0-59138000-1300105242_thumb.jpgpost-43520-0-65878000-1300105274_thumb.jpg

I am using the 18/6 method.

Thanks again :D

Hi just an update,doesn't seem to good,just finished moving house and just got internet.

Everything seem to be fine but now some of the new leaves are turning yellowish and not looking to good.

I've been using Yates Premium Potting Mix and giving my plant rain water. I been looking on the net what could be the problem and some places reckon it could be lake of nuts.

So I brought Seasol foliage formula spray.

Any other advice? or should I change potting mix to something better?

Ty for any feedback

post-43520-0-57081000-1303036262_thumb.jpg

post-43520-0-74952800-1303036436_thumb.jpg

Hey decoy.

The leaves going yellow like that from bottom up is normally over watering I think? Small plant like this does not need too much water, every couple of days.

I have used that potting mix as well and found by itself it is not that great, preparing it with some worm castings, guano or manure and a bit of blood and bone can help; probably avoid the manure though unless you are going to leave it sit for a while before use. Or you could get a little liquid fert to condition the soil.

Cheers.

Edited by Psychonaut

BIg chunky potting mix is bad for the ladies :( Big pots r bad for the small ladies also...better to put a seed in a small pot to start.

No need for nutes or sprays or addatives in soil when there that young......leave her alone under 24 hours of light or whatever ya running....let that pot dry right out ( not sure on temps but plant that size gona be at least a day or 2 )

At that size is very easy to kill em with kindness, best leave her alone and let her do her thing :yahoo: i know how hard that is tho its heep fun heheheheheh

just an update my plants looking much better.

Just wondering is it time to transfer to bigger pot and the timers

the time is 17/7 and the temp is around 25c during lights and 19c off

She can probalby go in that pot hapily for another month easily.

Depends really, when do you plan to flower her? If your going to veg for a bit longer, leave it in that pot till about a week before you plan to flower, then repot.

Temps are bang on. Watch that yellowing on the leaves,could be a PH problem... the bark and stuff in your pots can be quite acidic, she might grow out of it.

Wrangler :bongon:

Edited by Wrangler556