plants slowly dying/totally stumped

Hi, i got me some big issues atm with my two plants growing outside.

I will tell you what ive tried so far but its getting to the point now that they may not come back from this.

so far, ive repotted, given them bounce back, up and downed the nutrients, always check PH, today ive given them some insecticide for the roots thinking it could well be thrips or something evil in there, i have some other stuff to do the leaves with on Monday.

they are looking really f***d up at them moment and im completely at a loss as to what to do now.

Im really hoping someone can throw some ideas at me. I might also add, im having to tie up branches, i think ahead of time, as they are starting to hang low, im not sure if this is due to a deficiency or not.

anywa, nothing ive done has worked thus far really need soome guidance here if poss.

Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoors

Growing Medium: coco and perlite

Growing Style:

Watering/Feeding Frequency: watering had been off and on due to not knowing whats going on, but generally everday with bloom nutes only

Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC): 1.90 to 2.00 EC

PH Levels: 5.8 to 6

Temperature/Humidity Levels: outside, been very hot here not so bad currently

Air Flow/Fans etc.:

Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.):

Total Wattage:

Growth Stage: over midway in flower

Plants Age: nearly 6 months

Cannabis Strain: unsure, definatley sativa strain of some sort.

post-43514-0-69744000-1299831877_thumb.jpg

post-43514-0-27421800-1299832024_thumb.jpg

post-43514-0-11736300-1299832175_thumb.jpg

Hi, i got me some big issues atm with my two plants growing outside.

I will tell you what ive tried so far but its getting to the point now that they may not come back from this.

so far, ive repotted, given them bounce back, up and downed the nutrients, always check PH, today ive given them some insecticide for the roots thinking it could well be thrips or something evil in there, i have some other stuff to do the leaves with on Monday.

they are looking really f***d up at them moment and im completely at a loss as to what to do now.

Im really hoping someone can throw some ideas at me. I might also add, im having to tie up branches, i think ahead of time, as they are starting to hang low, im not sure if this is due to a deficiency or not.

anywa, nothing ive done has worked thus far really need soome guidance here if poss.

Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoors

Growing Medium: coco and perlite

Growing Style:

Watering/Feeding Frequency: watering had been off and on due to not knowing whats going on, but generally everday with bloom nutes only

Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC): 1.90 to 2.00 EC

PH Levels: 5.8 to 6

Temperature/Humidity Levels: outside, been very hot here not so bad currently

Air Flow/Fans etc.:

Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.):

Total Wattage:

Growth Stage: over midway in flower

Plants Age: nearly 6 months

Cannabis Strain: unsure, definatley sativa strain of some sort.

dude relax its just the fan leaves checkin out as they do when they have done their job.scared me the first time it happened.

Reverend:

Have flushed them twice in the past month i would say, with Ph'd water. Yep using coco bloom and only just started with monsta bud.

Mungass:

Man i hope yer right. Im not so sure tho. Those leaves looked rooted, kinda like overwatered leaves. They have become very very ratty which could indicate what youre suggesting there mate. i hope youre right i really do.

I know the pics arent best but was hoping someone might just go yep, its this, or that.

Just keep feeding everyday and get them back up to speed is all i can see to do at this point.

Could too much wind do this to em?

Edited by fread

Totally understand your distress, have just experienced a similar loss. Lovely folk on here told me to use seaweed as a foliar spray and also kelp powder which is a miracle tonic. I think I also over watered mine even though they are on pure sand. Mine was much quicker though which indicates insects or something else rather severe, so am treating the soil now by digging it all up and letting the sun sterilize it. My mum used to fill an old cattle trough on a high stand with soil and light a fire underneath it to sterilize it.

G'day fread. first thing get rid of any dead or dying leaf. If it's a bug, cleaning house will start to break the infestation, same with a disease, compost all the crap with a healthy dose of lime, couple handfuls. This will also open up the plant to light and air, both magic medicine. Are you using organic nutes? It's all I use and I've never had a problem, ever. You have a better chance of them not being burnt by going organic. One thing they hate is wet feet, like citrus and orchids they like lots of water but it has to be able to drain away, this is vital. Lotza luck. Edited by auntynorm

arent you suppose to feed everday with coco though?

cant be wet feet, i drilled some holes into side of pots and they are fairly dry.

Will try to check the ec of run off, but have been flushing them now and then.

Bugs wis should now be taken care of as of yesterday and this morning, thats what im thinking it is, but i couldnt be sure.

I reckon ive tried everything now except backing off the feed. when the leaves are light in colour though im reluctant.

thanks all,

will just have to see what gives in the next week or so. Gave them a feed today of coco bloom and monsta bud with an ec of 184.

Bloody crazy i say.

I will just throw up another pic of the ratty-ness i was trying describe. You can see here inside that debarcle, are flowers trying to get going.

As for the whole plant, Its kinda like one side of the plant/s is up to shit and the other is kinda ok. it might be too early to call just yet, but they do look a touch better today. here's hoping, and here's the pic.

post-43514-0-88223700-1299900748_thumb.jpg

Edited by fread