Petition to the Legislative Assembly of Victoria

Get your voice heard and help get legal medical cannabis in Australia.:thumbsup:

Use the 'Petition' link below to download the petition. Print out as many copies as you need and get them signed by as many people as you can. (please read the note at the bottom of this post)

Then return them to ACLRM c/- OS, PO Box 146, Kenthurst NSW 2156 and we will present them to the Members of the Legislative Assembly of Victoria when we have 10,000 signatures.

Help legalise cannabis Australia! :yahoo:

PETITION

To the Legislative Assembly of Victoria.

The Petition of...

The Australian Cannabis Law Reform Movement, Ellomo Medical Cannabis Pty Ltd and the citizens of Victoria.

Draws to the attention of the house...

Our objection to The Victorian State Governments’ failure to legislate into law,

1- The allowance for easily accessible medical cannabis and

2- Easy access to a legal supply of medical cannabis for patients, in accordance with basic human compassion and their obligations under The Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs 1961 and It’s amendments and other relevant law.

The undersigned petitioners therefore ask the Legislative Assembly to...

1 - Make all changes to all relevant legislation as required and/or introduce any new legislation as required to facilitate access to legal medical cannabis for any person with doctor approval and...

2 - Make all changes to all relevant legislation as required and/or introduce any new legislation as required to facilitate controlled access to a reliable legal supply of quality medical cannabis for those people and...

3 - Ask that this be addressed as a matter of urgency to ease peoples suffering.

Petition Front Page

PETITION front page Vic.doc

Petition Extra Pages

PETITION extra pages.doc

Please Note: For the petition to meet rules of submission......

Collecting signatures... Follow these rules to make sure the signatures you collect are valid:

• only collect signatures from Victorian residents, as other signatures are not valid and will not be counted
  • only collect handwritten original signatures, not photocopies or scanned signatures
  • do not allow anyone to sign for someone else, unless the other person is incapable of signing and agrees
  • get each person to add their name, signature and address (only Victorian addresses are acceptable)
  • ensure people only sign sheets with the text of your petition at the top

Peace MongyMan

Cannabuddies!

Been a while since I've visited the site but got a lot of free time now - christmas, new years, holidays and all so I should be more active again. Was making my way through all the areas of the site to see what's been happening, what's new etc, etc.

Anyway what's happening with this? How many signatures have we got? Is there a cut-off period or a date in which the petition is due by?

Let me know, got a lot of mates who'd be willing to sign - reckon i'd be able to fill a fair few sheets.

Brownies

Cannabuddies!

Been a while since I've visited the site but got a lot of free time now - christmas, new years, holidays and all so I should be more active again. Was making my way through all the areas of the site to see what's been happening, what's new etc, etc.

Anyway what's happening with this? How many signatures have we got? Is there a cut-off period or a date in which the petition is due by?

Let me know, got a lot of mates who'd be willing to sign - reckon i'd be able to fill a fair few sheets.

Brownies

yeah i am also interested