outdoor seeds

Guest Field_of_Light

dunno what u mean by outdoor in sa?

Do you want to buy off a south aussie mj grower? I dont think there are any....but if you want to buy from an aussie group try one of the sponsors of this site.....

Outdoor strains...sativas....and really big ones......

I guess i would like to get from someone who has grown outdoors in SA with that particular strain. I have a mixed bag of seeds i have had that i grew outdoors with in NSW, they liked the humidity which there is none of in SA. I guess Summer comes once a year so i want to get it right first time.

Wouldn't mind growing some big muthas..... like these pictured below. These two babies were a local sativa strain grown by a native mate of mine(in South Africa). They were right next to his house and were just starting to bud when they were pulled by the long arm of the law. The coppers werent too fussed, they just asked him to grow the bushes behind the house next time as they were in full view for any passers by to see. pity......

post-12-1061205535.ibf

Guest Field_of_Light

In SA you can get away with most strains outdoors...just ebing careful that they have plenty of water during summer and youl be laughing....

People grow all sorts....flo, skunk, lotsa sativas,

Just narrow your search down to a few outdoor strains and well go from there...

what about your mate sending u some seeds from South Africa?

water saver crystals...use them and watering isnt so much of a problem...i would grow some sativa dom if not pure sativas in SA...u have the hot and dry conditions perfect for growing some potent marijuana if the plants are taken care off....anything will do as long as it has a good genetic background....

www.assc.tk might be the place for u to go to...seed swapping club for australia...u should be able to get something from there

Guest Wilderbud
I didnt know it was hot there but if it is then dont plant next to a tree, let your hole sink a bit to increase water flow and use mulch to stop the medium [i suggest peat/sphagnum/composted manure/lime? with some potash for the bottom half of the hole for the buds] from drying too fast. Also, if you can dig a bigger hole [2' deep!] you can put plastic down first to catch water and keep the dirt above it moist during the dry times - itll help the nutrient and ph level too. :)