Best for back pain

HaonNoitarepo

Question

7 answers to this question

Hey there! Welcome to OS :applause:

Definately something indica dominant, though this would send you to sleep or atleast keep you on the couch!

A hybrid with a higher ratio of indica might give you relief without knocking you out.

I have heard that Mazar from dutch passion has reputed medical uses, though i havn'y tried it.... yet :peace:

hello i'm new here. Can anyone tell me from their experiences what strain of cannabis would work best for lower back pain( mild curvature, disk bulges L2-L5 also degenerative changes)

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

It would be irresponsible of me to suggest any specific strains in this case as I have no idea how they will effect your bipolar disorder or interfere with your prescribed medication.

Hmmm,

Going off your meds hey? Ok if I can come to your funeral...because that's what happens when you start cycling up and down again. How should I know? maybe i'm bipolar too. Get back on the Li2CO3. Stop being irresponsible and self medicating.

Sorry but you don't know how wrong you are.

Sorry Noah

:bongon:

hello i'm new here. Can anyone tell me from their experiences what strain of cannabis would work best for lower back pain( mild curvature, disk bulges L2-L5 also degenerative changes)

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

I would like to know of any knowledge about the best cannabis strain for glaucoma, but did not get a solid reply, also is their any possibility of an aussie going to Canada just for proper medical assessment. If our country cannot provide us with up to date medical solutions then going abroad would have be okay.