Feminised seeds, what's going to happen?

Hi all,

Before I ask my question can I make it clear that I have tried to research this topic and there is no hard evidence......no one seems certain or seems to think it goes one way however then you read it goes the other.

So my question is if I have grown a feminised seed and that plant has produced buds but also hermied and subsequently produced pollen sacks. If I take the pollen from the that feminised plant that has hermied and apply it to the buds of a feminised plant which is sensimilla that has not hermied. Will the resulting seeds from the once sensi plant be normal, prone to hermi or feminised?

Please fell free to share your thoughts or information on the topic,

Cheers

hay dont use the pollen , pic em off twice a day , but if you got others get rid of it bongon.gif, the seeds from its pollen might not hermi ?? next lot but it will deff be riddled with the shit , an next ones deff will off them first lot,

when they artifacily fk with the sexing gean , the rest will most prob have weak sex geans ( abit scewiff ) , I THINK , it looks like it to me, thats why they dont do that sorta shit to us lol, to dangerouse , unless realy necacery .

probly wrong but thats what i see, watched a few doccos an that sorta stuff , ???,

i want be going near fems thumbdown.gif

geoligest no there shit , an have heaps trouble with that sorta shit, even in crops thumbdown.gif , so some bloke smokeing bongs all day ?????scratchchin.gif if he mixes the two piosons in the STS

1 lil bit wrong scratchchin.gif it can hapen , thats what i think biggest prob lies ???.

i think one is siver nitraite , if it is , there want be many bugs around when useing it

im not say there bad , just not for me, ive been growing my strains for years never had hermi, put a seed in of a breed fem , from a bought one, an seeds of the buds he gave me, FKING HERMI thats anouth 4 me, specialy what ive seen around here

Edited by smashed1

Tough one. Normally fem seeds are taken off stable mothers if the breeder has done the hard yards in finding her from the rest. I'd try to cross pollinate myself if given the chance.

To answer your question...the herm pollen CANNOT pass male genes on 'cause it came off a female. There is a possibilitry it can pass the herm gene on so.....any seeds will be either female OR herm.

If the other female is stable then the likelihood of herms will reduce but there is still a chance.

Take a chance & see what happens

I had a couple of male flowers on a plant from feminised seeds so did exactly that, placed the flowers in a plastic bag and attached it to a bud. Ended up with a few seeds and used them for an outdoors crop, same result, a few flowers which resulted in some seeds.

I gave a mate the seeds and he has continued to grow outdoors for abound five years now always using the seeds from each crop, no raging hermies have occurred, just the odd seed and it doesn't happen on all the plants.

The good thing about this is that you will never get a male plant from the seeds, and the other thing we noticed is that the flowers that occur arrive late in the cycle, just before harvest. You only get a few seeds, only about 1% if that of the buds are affected and then only to a small degree.

For outdoor growers it's close to the Holy Grail lol.