Client satisfaction with GP cannabis interventions

I just had a look at the survey - its just asking about what the GP said. Chronmaster you should definitely let them know your experiences, have your say! This is a direct link to the governments ear to let them know what its like to speak with a supposed "professional" about da erb. If anybody wants to have their say, you can find the survey here: http://www.surveys.unsw.edu.au/survey/155398/6de3/

Even in the U.S. in the states with medically approved conditions the Doctor's are almost all competely ignorant to the benefits and are pretty much pill pushers backed by the Big Pharma industry, they all recieve "kick-backs" and it is truly sad. Only about 1 in about 500 doctors support the medicinal use and almost nobody admits to use because of this. And many people take the word of a doctor as if it were god or something without realizing many many doctors are completely full of shit and just trying to get you out their door with a new prescription in hand. this truly is sad.

I for one am sick and tired of the bullshit from our government and big pharma re medical cannabis! As Australians

I think we should demand the disbanding of the Ncpic as these are typical of lying government departments devouring our hard earned tax dollar and giving nothing in return except deception to benefit big pharma and all their associated parasites.

Isn't australia a democracy?

So why can the government dictate how one should handle ones own personal health this is everybody's human right!

Personally I wouldn't give the Ncpic The time of day!

• Upvote 2

They are pill pushers here too...but only the ones that don't heighten awareness of pharma's primary motivations, notwithstanding their deceit.  Look up on any gps top shelves in cupboards in their 'outlet'  and behold the numerous and varied 'samples' from anti-inflammatories to hard-on pills.  The fuckers are sick in the mind. So is Jan.

Faith :sun:

• Oz unpinned this topic