need help somthing wrong?

hi guys i havent been here for a while cause i havent been growing i got ripped off twice in 3months what luck hay.anyways i hear to help a mate because his to scared to write any thing online because of cops.heres the problem,he has 1 super lemon haze that is 8 weeks into flowering it is in cocoperl and he is feeding it DM gold and at the moment he is using rock juice thats why the plant is yellowish at the moment.the ph is about 6 he is putting 500mls of a and b and 500mls of rock juice into a 160ltr drum.the plant is under 3000w hps.i told him that his air flow might be the problem because he had the fan in front of the plant not behind it where the plant should get the air it needs.he changed that this week so it dose get air now.the last 1 he grew took him 15 weeks in flowering but he says at the 8 week stage the last grow had bigger and more formed buds.not buds that are just forming.so please if you have any answers please let me know.i told him that this site is the best for any problem you have in growing.here are some pics that might help with an answer.thanks guys this site rules

post-36603-0-09988400-1298937200_thumb.jpg

post-36603-0-97159400-1298937332_thumb.jpg

post-36603-0-87498500-1298937367_thumb.jpg

post-36603-0-34250100-1298937409_thumb.jpg

post-36603-0-88938700-1298937438_thumb.jpg

post-36603-0-46384600-1298937468_thumb.jpg

post-36603-0-94478600-1298937494_thumb.jpg

hay there, look ive never grown under lights , so only what i think ?? scratchchin.gif so it wouldnt be getting both, lil bit to strong nutes not much,

an to intense light , just a geuse bro stunned.gif good luvk someone with exp will help

whats the av temp an hum ? lights on

duno if its the nute stuff but them branches look a lil on the dry'is side ?? an some the edges are abit crispy whistling0000.gif so dont no how big room is but id be checking the lights ???

i nearly needed me sunnys to look at the pics bro disguise.gif

Edited by smashed1

this guy has grown under lights many time but this is the first time he has changed the setup.the ph is around 6.0 as for the ppm/ec i dont know what he is running that at but i know thats its a run to waste system.as for the nutes being too much the back of the drum as all should now how use gold is 3.5ml per 10ltr for normal strenght and 5mls per 10ltrs for aggerisive strenght and as for rock juice it says to use 5mls per 10ltrs on a run to waste system.when you use rock juice it dose turn the leaves yellow for a bit,they only turned yellow a few days ago and he has 3 days left on rock juice because your meant to run it for 7-10 days and i think he is doing 10.the lights are at the right distance and the room is 2.5 by 2.8m.i will try and find out what the ppm/ec is.i belive it was the air flow but is this the effects of air flow i never had this problem when i was growing and my mate never had this problem until he changed the airflow he use to have the fan sucking air through the duct into one corner of the room,now he has the fan inside the room sucking air through a duct that runs into another room .the temp is 30c with the lights on.and really the stinking hot we have had over the last month probly would have brought all that up i guess.so any help guys without the smart ass comments would be a great help.when i use to grow my plants done very well and pulled many pounds.people a scared to ask questions because some people that have the answer ill there life.it may be easy for some of us but others are learning and we need to help them.thanks guys.oh this plant is about 2m across and about 1.2m high so it is a massive plant in a 50ltr tub.since i have never had or seen this problem will it come good in time or should he just cut his loss and start over?

My money is on over feeding (do the math, 500ml per 160L= 3.125ml/L :stunned: ). Has 'your mate' checked his EC? combine an already high EC with rock juice (at full strength?) and you have a real mess.

Also heavily sativa based strains like the a Haze cross wont feed as heavily as the commercial indica's.

Edited by Innocent criminal

Gidday there Doc,

Long time, no see

I've been keeping an eye out for you, good to see you back. Ripped twice? you poor bastard. Did they take your lights again? It must be time to move or at the very least change your security.

As for your mate, 8wks into flowering? That doesn't look good. I'd have to agree with an 'Innocent Criminal'. If your mate has full strength nutes plus full strength pgr they will be overdosed for sure. Although my nutes state to run high EC, I don't, my plants develope better on a lower rate. I used to think 'more is better' but my plants tell me otherwise. Running high I'd have discoloured leaves or uneven coloring, lowered I get nice solid dark green leaf colour almost with a shine to it and no discolouration or burning. So mine is about EC 2.0. but using an additive I'd be dropping that further.

I'd be giving them a damn good flush over 24hr period with a flush change every 2-3 hrs and lowering the EC and concentration of additive. The hot weather doesn't help at all but things should start to cool down a bit now. Are the lights running during the heat of the day? If it is airflow then have him return it to the way it was and see if that affects the growth, whats the saying "if it works, don't fuck with it".

There are many variables in this scenario but some more info may help.

I don't like pgr's myself but thats me. They can have excellent results or bloody terrible results and from most reports you're never quite sure which one it will be until its too late.

Good to see you haven't dropped off the planet

Merl1n

hi merl hows things mate?no lights where taken this time and i am moving in a few weeks so you will be hearing alot more from me soon.anyway mate i took my tds meter down because he dosnt use them and it reads at 1020 and his ph is at 6.0.he also told me he will start to flush them in 2 days when his rock cycle finishes.(pighead bastard)isnt he.so any other ideas.thanks for all your replies guys.and nice to hear from you again merlin

that some sick looking bud dude :scratchin: wheres the shade leaf? alot of problems occur if you remove it before its time because the plant has nowhere to store toxins other than the flower. :thumbdown: Couple this with stong nutes and heat with little airflow you end up with what you got there.... not pretty and then of course theres the question of genetics if they are shit doesnt matter what you do to it you will never get quality or yield :crazy: as for PGRs :crap: i wouldnt touch them personally waste of money cant improve on nature give me quality over quantity anyday unless your a cash cropper :sick i would start again just my opinion cheers TD :disguise: :bongon: