the Ringing Cedars of Russia

Json837z

Translated into 20 different languages and over 10 million copies sold. It is the authors first books.

In short the message I got was: Apocalypse is cancelled, we're going back to out pristine origins.

As you read parts of your soul appear that have never been fed by the stimulous in our modern world.

These books have info on so many subjects and are life changing for most that read them. Many people leave there career and search for a more fulfilling avenue. A life of healing and promoting universal change towards our pristine origines.

After reading these books you find yourself with a new confidence, with a life purpose. They present information that biblical scholars were not aware of and information that hasn't been known to Man for more than 10 thousand years.

They will give you more than you can imagine. Eco villages all over the world are being set up inspired by ideas set forth in these books.

I couldn't imagine books that inspire me more. And I've met others that feel the same.

Have you read them yet??? They are books that inspire the hippy within, and more... much much more. They'll blow your mind and you'll start to think and wonder like never before.

I'd love to meet some people that have read these books and that have an appreciation for cannabis too.