Get SUPER anxious about plane trips

joshinho

Question

Hi guys,

I get very freaked out/scared up to a week before I board a plane. It is fueled by an irrational fear and I have tried a bunch of standard medical treatments for my anxiety in this regard with unsatisfactory results.

I am looking to try some recommended mary j strains to help me out. Has anyone got any suggestions?

There's also the added problem of jumping on a plane immediately following smoking it?

Thanks guys!

8 answers to this question

A week before? That sounds like some serious anticipation anxiety, try some hypnotherapy or something, if you have not already.

Strawberry cough is suppose to be very good for anxiety, bubblegum, jillybean along with some of the other TGA strains; some blueberry maybe.

I dont see what the problem is with getting on a plane straight after it? Just smoke it in the open air, change your shirt and some deodorant if your worried; even if a dog picked up the left over smell who gives a shit :thumbsup:

My sister had a huge fear of flying. She had a trip to England booked, so rather than freak out for 20hrs in a confined space she decided to see a hypnotherapist. Think it was 2 visits (will ask if you'd like) where she was hypnotised, and now she is just your typical plane passenger, who doesn't like taking off and landing, or turbulence