taking cuttings from flowering plants

Hi again Folks,

I'm wondering what the down or upsides are if i take a couple of cuttings from a plant that is in the flowering state as shown in the picture. The pic was taken this afternoon. what i wonder is, will the cuttings work out. will i damage the existing plant. or will it make the existing plant bush out more. I look forward to the wisdom of the forum members.

Kind Regards

Old Dave

post-42646-0-98180500-1298710924_thumb.jpg

IMO that plant is a lil to far into bud, and from the pic it dosent look like it has much that can be taken as cuttings if that it a top down view.

It can be done but the cutting have to revert back to veg state before before they will take, a cutting reverting back to veg can take a long time...

IMO that plant is a lil to far into bud, and from the pic it dosent look like it has much that can be taken as cuttings if that it a top down view.

It can be done but the cutting have to revert back to veg state before before they will take, a cutting reverting back to veg can take a long time...

Thank you kindly for the information. I must say i'm enjoying this new journey.