Bagging a branch and pollinating it

Hey guys i was just seeing if anyone had any other views on pollinating a branch of ur female and putting a bag over the branch i thought that would cause problems with mold or are u meant to open the bag up everyday or two so that air gets to it? Any advice would be great as im about to go for it i have some afghani pollen and it was a beauty that it come off and my girls are ready so as i said any help would be great and i could return the favour if u no what i mean :thumbsup: ill keep on posting as i go ill try get some photos up soon. :bongon:

never done but just about to , but from what i can work out is you use a paper bag so it can breath then soak it just before your about to take it off it stops the pollen blowing everywere , some will come allong an no for sure but

haha i want be doing me rain dance that week crybaby.gif

Edited by smashed1

never done but just about to , but from what i can work out is you use a paper bag so it can breath then soak it just before your about to take it off it stops the pollen blowing everywere , some will come allong an no for sure but

haha i want be doing me rain dance that week crybaby.gif

Thanks as long as u keep the bag on for a couple of days u should not get much if any stray pollen it should be sterile if the post is right also says to spray branches after u take bag off to kill any pollen that could be left, as u said if u soak the bag befor u take it off and do the other processes i cant see much pollen getting anywhere other than on the branches u sellect anyway ill let u no how i go, im going to pollinate tomorrow aslong as there is no wind ill just get up early. :thumbsup: