the celestine prophecy

i read a couple of years ago i thought it had some valuable insights.

havent read the others though

your post made me think of another movie/book

way of the peacful warrior

youll like it if you like celestine prophecy

p.s. i only have watched the movie, and it was well done i can reccomend it.

Have I read the Celestine Prophecy, you ask? Sure have. Excellent book. I was completely unaware of a second instalment, let alone a movie. I'll take your advice re' the movie *chuckles

I second S.L. in regards to 'The Peaceful Warrior', too.

Currently reading, wait for it ... '20000 Leagues Under the Sea' for what seems to be the 20th time. Makes me wanna be a harpooner, I tell you. A harpooner!

B

the film could have been done alot better, i still didnt mind it only due to its subject matter, but yeah there was alot more they could have done with it and alot they shouldnt have done with it lol

but thats what happens when stuff gets the hollywood treatment.

except in the case of the peacful warrior of course.

Edited by S.L.

I remember reading this and enjoying it quite a lot, have my own copy sitting around somewhere. The movie was quite funny, not so much the hollywood treatment S.L as it was the fact it was low budget with a bunch of C grade actors, was like a bad midday movie or something :thumbdown:

Not sure the follow up books are worth it neither, I read one I think, cant have been great because I cant remember it; really I think they are just money generating additions and really you get what you want out of the first book.

Peaceful warrior was a nice movie too, I think the author of the book it was based on does some good books, especially for kids and parenting.

New age stuff is alright, to a point :peace: