Cannabis on prescription ( Queensland

Crusader

Question

I have found a doctor in Brisbane who is willing to prescribe cannabis for some ongoing medical conditions. However, she can't find cannabis on the official list of prescribable drugs and I can't find a chemist nearby who has dispensed cannabis. Can anyone help me access medicinal cannabis legally in Brisbane ?

Also, what is the proper name for the street cannabis I usually buy called ' bush bud ' i.e non hydroponic ?

What are auto beans smokingjoe? I could have overwatered even though growing them on a sand dune but composted, anyway have 2 little ones left but it might be good as that is why I am so damn angry as we should be able to buy it legally. If I had heaps then I would just cruise along and not bother anyone. Yes the first case in America was a case of glaucoma by Robert Randall who won, and also Elvy Mussikki who receives 300 pre-rolled joints a month to this day. Just getting a little edgy as have already lost most of one eye and now they want to start on remaining one after more work on this one first which I just can't face the thought of.