noobie help its dying

pooky

hey guys,

great site, first post,

i think my plant is dying it looks like its from over watering , once i saw the pics on this site, i stopped watering it, now its got worse,what steps can i take to bring it back or am i done for? any help would be fantastic,

hope ive posted in right section,

thanks in advance

pook

post-41408-0-55967100-1297846409_thumb.jpg

welcome pooky, id try 3 quater streanth feed every 2 days high in N see what hapens it still looks close to veg ? an if its not very sunny weather every 3 days just water till it starts running out bottom an could give it lil bit lime , lil bit good topsoil might help to

see how it responds in a week

Edited by smashed1

i would agree looks to be underfed and under watered a plant that size in a pot that small will need at least water every second or third day :scratchin: and a good feed (i use seasol and powerfeed mixed together 3 caps of each to 5 litres of water once a week) and chuck in half a handful of dolomite lime once a month, :whistle: oh and i would try to top up your soil or consider planting out or transplanting to a bigger pot (better yeilds and less watering :xcited: ) any how cant say much more need more info.. should come good for you in coupla days :thumbsup: ... doesnt look terminal :stunned: :bongon: TD

MAy I suggest a trip to Bunnings. Buy yourself a moisture indicator/guage about $20. They are not 100% accurate but do give you a good idea of whether your soil is dry or wet.

Or just lift the pot off the ground to check its weight. If it feels light then it needs water if heavy then it needs to dry out a bit.

Like jimbo stated, under and over watering can look the same.

Did you put any perlite in with your potting soil?

Just had another look at the pic. I think it is more over watered. When it is too dry the flowering tops droop/hang down like the leaves.

Edited by brick50