arizer extreme q vape

hello

i am new too this forum so please bare with me

im not sure that this is the best idea but it is the only option i could think of.

i have recently purchased an arizer extreme q vape (my first vape)and after using it approx 10 times it just dont cut it (not that belovedd feeling i get from my bong) im annoyed with myself for spending money on something i no longer use so here it is would anyone in perth be interested in buying it from me? make an offer if ur intrested (realistic)

im not sure of its value now but im sure you can work it out

email me at calliam3@hotmail.com

cheers

Hi.

I know exactly what you mean about it not comparing to a bong. I've got exactly the same type of vaporizer and found that if I vaporize the first bag at 190 celcius and the second bag at 220 celcius, I get more of that body high that you get with the bong. Even so it's still not as good as a bong, but not that far off. I also found that you can get more vapour in a bag if you stir it about 2 or 3 times when filling one bag. Anyway good luck selling it.

Vapes take time to get used to, both mentally and physically...and it's not just about temperature either.

I'd like to know more, I have Da Budda, There's a guy on you tube from some MM site explaining vaps. He talks about the effect when you smoke it, alot of the buzz is your bodies defence system (white cells) going into battle to fight all the shit your've just sucked into your lungs, And that is all part of the buzz of bongin on.