Temperature/Humidity Levels:27-29- r/h 60-90%

Air Flow/Fans etc.:125mm can fan(exhaust)+fan inside cupboard

Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.):250watt HPS

Total Wattage:

Growth Stage:flower 5weeks

Plants Age:2 and a 1/2 months

Cannabis Strain; White russian

:helpsmilie:

Hi all, i am in week 5 of flowering and came home today to find my r/h at 91% :crybaby: (lights off)

the plants are quite wet from about 1/2 way down :doh: , and lots of condensation on the walls of the cupboard.

I have now got my can fan going 24hrs- will that help keep the r/h down during lights off???

And what else can i do to keep it lower!!!

Any help greatly appreciated!! :bow:

:bongon: wiet

Edited by wietlover

Yeah besides getting a dehumidifier, running the fan 24/7 will help. I had the same problem a couple of grows back and running the fan stopped the water dropples forming everywhere(esp. on the outside of the cooltube). Humidity still gets up around 70-75% sometimes but the only mould problem i've had is when last harvest one of the buds was resting against the panda film for the last couple of days. :rolleyes:

hi weit, ive never grown under lights , but what i know is evapureated water/ humidity raises strait up , but when i see pics of grow rooms everyone has there exhaust fans just near top on side??, so wouldnt it be better to put 2 exhaust fans in roof of grow cab thats were id have em.

i could be wrong,

Edited by smashed1