Leafy Buds 4 weeks into flowering

Hi all,

Im growing Shiva Skunk and am 4 weeks into flower. I'm growing in soil in a grow tent. My problem is that my buds are getting very leafy and are losing trichomes and smell. These are clones taken from first grow. i also had a similar issue in my last grow but not on every plant or on such a lage scale. the leaves on buds are very thin and green. Anyone knows what causes this? Sorry no pics. my camera is busted

I've had a similar issue previously, but I wouldn't call it a problem.

I too checked for light leaks as I thought the plant was returning to veg. I checked constantly for changes with pH, ec and temp and a bit like you thought I would get bugger all, but things turned around.

Don't worry about the smell or trich level I've found these fluctuate naturally anyway.

Give it another couple of weeks and things should start filling out.

Merl1n