Fast Bud Autoflower - Just Looking for Help

Hey guys i have my first successful Auto-flower going outside and shes 8 weeks old!

The strain is Sweed Seeds Fast Bud suppose to be the fastest growing autoflower from seed to harvest in 8 weeks!! :rolleyes:

I no that alot of auto flower seeds are very skeptical and seeing that there outdoors they dont quite get the 18/6 that there suppose to get due to other trees blocking the direct sunlight :thumbdown:

I have been giving her 1/4 nutes from week 3-5 and 1/2 strength from week 5 onwards every week..

Fast bud is suppose to be ready for harvest but is quite obviously not matured yet! i recon by week 12-14 it might be the optimum time for harvest (checking the buds with microscope)

Can anybody give me some advice on what to do with her ? im very new to auto flowers and don't want her to go downhill as ive enjoyed her grow :thumbsup: Any advice is appreciated :applause:

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm57/shane1991_01/52f05112.jpg

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm57/shane1991_01/bf91cdaf.jpg

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm57/shane1991_01/5b374326.jpg

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm57/shane1991_01/6e2ed8ce.jpg

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm57/shane1991_01/e7d58db9.jpg

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm57/shane1991_01/1967393e.jpg

Week 8

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm57/shane1991_01/e01ec698.jpg

Cheers guys :thumbsup:

->>SoniK

:disguise:

seems tiny for 8 weeks... but like you said its not getting full light.

I have a couple of auto flowering afrodite plants that are around 6 weeks old and maybe 3 times that size, but they dont seem to be flowering up yet. :scratchin: maybe part of your strains characteristics of flowering so quick is that they dont have a chance to veg to a decent size?

Im new to autos myself and as such am not fit to give advice sorry.

I wouldnt mind seeing a final pic of it at harvest tho, best of luck

cheers for the interest :thumbsup:

ive got this journal up in the outdoor and grow room section so keep posted and the harvest will be up there :)

yea i recon its got to do with direct sunlight, autos thrive on light and if there outdoor they need us much as they can get! probably put her in too late aswell they need to get in around the start of November i recon..

hopefully i can pull something decent off her but time will tell ey :sleeping:

:thumbsup:

well thanks for sharing Soniksb :peace: alot of ppl have interest in these a/f strains and its good to see an example of how they perform, no doubt yours doesnt have the best environment for light and i reckon that is what these a/f strains need, plenty of long hours of light so they can grow really quickly to a reasonable size before the flowers begin .. but hey you gotta start somewhere and its all a learning curve aye .. good work :thumbsup: ..

i reckon you are doing everything right, cant see it going backwards from here

all the best with her

:peace:

i reckon that is what these a/f strains need, plenty of long hours of light so they can grow really quickly to a reasonable size before the flowers begin

I couldn't agree more - it's all about how strong and big you can get them before flowering starts without any hiccups from day 1. Having good conditions are imperative with autos. This is the difference between getting a good harvest or not imo.

My last batch of autos didn't do well because they started slowly due to lack of light, but the one's I'm growing atm have started much better and I'm confident of a dramatic increase in harvest.

I would just keep doing what you are - maybe give her a feed of potash regularly.

Good luck,

Jimbo :peace:

hay there ive never grown them so prob wrong but from what ive seen from others most of them autos that are in soil do that so next time try hydro all the way they seem to do better, i THINK its couse it takes roots longer to grow in heavier soil or somthing like that ???

i wouldnt mind seeing the rootball when you pull it if you could put it in your dairy

Edited by smashed1

Cheers for the input guys :thisbig:

yea i agree with you smashed the advantage of autos is that there quick! and to make them quick they need good conditions so i think that the auto range requires an indoor setup to give it perfect conditions :)

even though i can see a benefit if you can get them to work outdoors round november so you have some christmas smoke :D

i wont give up on her tho and everythings a learning curve :applause: ill start feeding her potash and next time i agree with organic nutes throughout, then build up to chemical when shes strong!

cheers for the info guys and ill be sure to post that root ball up for ya mate :stunned:

we all gota learn one day :D'

keep tuned into my journals for her updates

->>Sonik

Cheers for the input guys :thisbig:

yea i agree with you smashed the advantage of autos is that there quick! and to make them quick they need good conditions so i think that the auto range requires an indoor setup to give it perfect conditions :)

even though i can see a benefit if you can get them to work outdoors round november so you have some christmas smoke :D

i wont give up on her tho and everythings a learning curve :applause: ill start feeding her potash and next time i agree with organic nutes throughout, then build up to chemical when shes strong!

cheers for the info guys and ill be sure to post that root ball up for ya mate :stunned:

we all gota learn one day :D'

keep tuned into my journals for her updates

->>Sonik

hay sonic you can still do it out side but if you start some at late august an when there lil you can move them around anywere if its abit cold put it on window sill in full sun for couple weeks easy bro an you ll get 2 grows a sumer , but just use cocco or something like that an if your not home juring day just put it in a biger pot so only need water in morn an maybe when you get home an if its real hot leave it for the day with plate under it an remove at arvo to dry over night but a PH tester for your water will prob be needed for max growth .

good luck whith them ones you got, an something is better than nothing

ow theres a block here called shroomyshroom check his stuff out hes grown a lot of autos and def nows what his on about

Edited by smashed1