Cannabis Tutorial Competition

• Admin

High Stoners we're hitting you with another competition and more prizes :thumbsup: This competition will be run for the duration of the entire year with entries closing on midnight the 15th November 2011 with the winners being announced early December 2011.

The lucky winners will be receiving gift cards thanks to Bongs N Things online head shop & the OZ Stoners cannabis community as follows:

The lucky 1st Place winner will receive a $200AUD Bongs N Things Gift Card,

2nd Place winner will receive a $100AUD Bongs N Things Gift Card &,

3rd Place will receive a $50AUD Bongs N Things Gift Card.

So what's the competition already you ask?

We're looking for more cannabis tutorials for Cannaversity in 2011 so all you have to do to be in the running to win is write a tutorial for Cannaversity and submit it to the Submission forum, it can be about anything cannabis related covered by the Cannaversity menus being as follows:

Cannaversity

Cannabis Cultivation

DIY

Building and Safety

Genetics & Cannabis

Harvesting Cannabis

Hashish & Cannabis Oils

Hydroponics

Lighting & Electrical

Nutrients & Mediums

Outdoor Cannabis

Pests & Diseases

Propagating Cannabis

Stealth/Guerilla Growing

Ventilation & Odour Control

Medicinal Cannabis

THC

Medicine & Cooking

-The Cannabis Cookbook

All tutorials must be submitted by Midnight 15th November 2011 to be eligible to win. The winners will be selected by myself and the moderator team and your ratings on the submitted tutorials, with the winner being announced early December just in time for Christmas. Obviously all submissions will be rated on there content, ease of understanding & instruction when applicable. All content must of course belong to you also.

To get yourself started we suggest visiting Cannaversity & having a browse through the great cannabis tutorials already published there. If you have any questions about the competition then just reply to this thread and good luck to all of you in advance we look forward to reading the submissions.

• Admin
Nice work GH on the coco tutorials and even better to hear it wasn't even the competition that encouraged you :D Both your recent tutorials are entries to the competition and anyone may enter as many times as you like. ;)

Cheers PPG mate =) , did it for dani, but don't tell her eh.....she'll think she's special or something :thumbsup: .

Thank you Oz, and for the Ups! I saw a comp like this last year and thought it was over and done, so thanks for the entries in this Comp.

I will be doing tutes regardless, but just having a :bongon: break for awhile.................it hurts my Brain all that typing. lol.

Cheers. Hopper . :yahoo:

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.