something wrong

With coco you do need coco specific nutrients.

I find it is best to use less then what is recommended on the label, also a good flush once a week.

Your ph levels are good going in, but may I suggest that you check what your ph and ec coming out of your pots is.

The ec I find is best 1.8 for fully mature plants and for younger ones around about 1.4 or less again for smaller.

:peace:

hey reverend i am using specific nutes mt

i checked the ph coming out the pots and it reads 6.0-6.5?

can u please tell me more about ec? have been hearing more about it

cheers

gr4h4m

Electrical Conductivity is used to measure the concerntration of salts in your water

for hydroponic applications we can say that pure water does not conduct electricity

it has a conductivity measurement of zero on the EC scale

adding soluble elements to the water enables electricity to travel thru the water which registers on our EC meter

so with an EC/TDS meter we can measure the concerntration of salts (TDS=total dissolved salts)

controlling this nutrient strength is important in giving the best conditions for plant growth

to confuse the measurements there are two scales :rolleyes: EC & PPM (parts per million)

thankfully most meters have both scales

mature Cannabis has a wide feeding range and these given figures are approximate,

1.2EC/600ppm at the low end, up to 2.8EC/1400ppm on the high side

nutrient strenght varies according to the medium you use and methods too,

you start low and work up to find the level your plants thrive on

Thanks Frazz :thumbsup:

If you have a look HERE you will see that 1.8 is the optimum for uptake of nutriments, going up a tad is o.k. but best kept around that level, at 6.5 you will find your plants will not take up what they require.

If you haven't acquired a EC meter I suggest you do, with young plants I usually keep the EC around 1.0 to 1.2 this is only a preference. Remember less is more at times. I'm not a fan of root accelerator, yet I know peeps that swear by it.

You haven't started to use the PK yet I hope.

There is a lot of information in Cannaversity, have a read.