Bongs'n'things

Hey all,I just found my favourite bong was cracked along the bottom of the base crybaby.gif. I just thought my daughter wasn't filling it up enough, so had a go at her whistling0000.gif(oops) & went to fill it properly and was stunned.gif i can't believe it hasn't shattered in my hand today it's so badly crackedwacko.gif..it's ok i have 3 others but this is my favourite y'know?? So went to order from Bongs'n things, thinking yahoo.gif15% discount and will enter the comp at the same time, but apparently you can't use pay pal!! Has any one been able to pay by this method with them before?? Any suggestions as i won't use my bank details ever online and don't want to make out a money order to them ph34r.gif. Seems a bit of a pain really to order from them.scratchchin.gif, can anyone offer any suggestions??Cheers bongon.gifpeace.gif

Cheers Dallas,

Glad you got your BBs ordered, biggrin.gif think you'll be doing some very fine things with them devilred.gif

Think i'll just take a wander up the local 'baccy shop, tho. Too much hassle just for a standard billy and if i can't use $$ or paypal don't want to buy. I'm too paranoid over stealth ph34r.gif

peace.gif

• Admin

Hi Dani, Bongs N Things no longer uses pay pal due to their anti paraphernalia policy's we unfortunately lost our approved and trusted account of over 4 years several years ago and were lucky to get the funds from it from what we've read about other cannabis related businesses and their issues regarding pay pal. Whilst plenty of paraphernalia shops out there do use pay pal they are doing so at a risk of having their account closed on them by pay pal and their funds frozen.

The direct deposit is the best way at present and usually the fastest being processed either instantly or within a day or two and also the most discreet as you can go directly to the bank and not have to provide us with any details like your credit card ;) If you have internet banking set up of course and don't want to leave the house it's even quicker.

Should probably mention too pay pal keep a permanent record of everything everywhere you purchase online through their services so beware what you shop for and buy using pay pal's services.