Need a couple of tips

Hey All,

I have a couple of questions for a small attempt I may have coming up. I'll number the questions to make replying easier (unless you wanna reply in essay be my guest lol)

1. Whats the best way to hook up computer fans in a PC grow case?

2. I'm considering an LST grow considering the lack of space I have to work with at the moment, is there anywhere in Sydney that sells LST shelves i could fit in a PC box?

Cheers.

Hey All,

I have a couple of questions for a small attempt I may have coming up. I'll number the questions to make replying easier (unless you wanna reply in essay be my guest lol)

1. Whats the best way to hook up computer fans in a PC grow case?

2. I'm considering an LST grow considering the lack of space I have to work with at the moment, is there anywhere in Sydney that sells LST shelves i could fit in a PC box?

Cheers.

1 leave the computers power supply in there and hook it up. theyre small, and have a built in fan.

2 LST Shelves?

Dont you just need string? I could be wrong on that though, I havent even looked into LST fully...

LST training is usually as simple as bending the top of the plant over to allow the light to reach the lower leaves. When you say 'LST shelves' I think you are getting confused with a completely different method of training referred to as SCROG.

Thank you Reverend, I have found that a PSP charger also works but it a bit too high voltage hence making too much noise.

lmfao that site is funny

i might strap some old house light cfl's to a empty case of beer an put it on ebay "portable removal grow box just jump up an down on an slides right under the bed can also be recycled as worm farm filler the true green growers choice partnered with our revolutionary 90w led's you will be outgrowing those hot noiesy cumbersom old 600w hps in no time." -urbangrower 2011

"we do not accept paypal"

8 miles high indeed

lmfao that site is funny

i might strap some old house light cfl's to a empty case of beer an put it on ebay "portable removal grow box just jump up an down on an slides right under the bed can also be recycled as worm farm filler the true green growers choice partnered with our revolutionary 90w led's you will be outgrowing those hot noiesy cumbersom old 600w hps in no time." -urbangrower 2011

"we do not accept paypal"

8 miles high indeed

Haha I know, i checked out the site and thought "fuck that, I can build one of those for $50"