Help me pass a piss test for Medical Reasons

MadamePandora

Question

Hi again ppls - for those who remember me....

Life's been all over the place lately and I haven't been here for a while but I do now need some expert advice from my OzStoner friends.

I need to see a psychiatrist soon to get a diagnosis of Attention Deficit Disorder as an adult. To get the meds I probably need to make me kinda sorta normal for a change lol - I need to pass a piss test and not be currently using marijuana.

That's a requirement to commence this treatment. And I may have to repeat the test each year to stay on meds.

Now the embarrassing but maybe necessary bit - I am 163 cm tall and 90 kg ... if it is stored in fat cells lol and comes out in urine I am fucked.

I would like to know from others who had to pass a medical piss test - either HOW long do I have to stop smoking for to pass OR are there any masking agents easily-ish available that DO work for sure.

Please help me... I can't sleep or stop my brain without the dope ... but I also need help in daytime from ADD meds and want to qualify for them if I can ....