Help me pass a piss test for Medical Reasons

MadamePandora

Question

Hi again ppls - for those who remember me....

Life's been all over the place lately and I haven't been here for a while but I do now need some expert advice from my OzStoner friends.

I need to see a psychiatrist soon to get a diagnosis of Attention Deficit Disorder as an adult. To get the meds I probably need to make me kinda sorta normal for a change lol - I need to pass a piss test and not be currently using marijuana.

That's a requirement to commence this treatment. And I may have to repeat the test each year to stay on meds.

Now the embarrassing but maybe necessary bit - I am 163 cm tall and 90 kg ... if it is stored in fat cells lol and comes out in urine I am fucked.

I would like to know from others who had to pass a medical piss test - either HOW long do I have to stop smoking for to pass OR are there any masking agents easily-ish available that DO work for sure.

Please help me... I can't sleep or stop my brain without the dope ... but I also need help in daytime from ADD meds and want to qualify for them if I can ....

Hi Madame Pandora,

I saved this from a post on OS.

I sincerely apologise to the member who originally posted this as i can't remember who it was. worship.gif

As for the work related piss test....these are almost always the EMIT test. Keep 6Ml of Visine in your Undies when you go to work, they almost always test early in the morning or early in your shift. The Visine binds with the THC and will fool the EMIT every time. This is important.....the ratio of Visine to your sample must be 10%.Most piss tests call for 60ml....That's why you must only use 6ml of Visine. The Visine will reduce the THC content of the Urine sample by around 65%. Enough to pass the 50 ng/ml) cutoff. If you are a heavy smoker and have a good metabolism and you are not overweight then you will pass a piss test after approx 7 to 10 Days without using the Visine Drugs tests are easy to bypass. The Oral test that the Copper's will give you is designed to get you up to 4 hours later.I hope this helps peace.gif

Hi madame ! You can get synthetic urine from the site sponsor! My mate is on parole and gets tested at least every 12 weeks, he has used is over 6 times no prob's, it is a little bladder filled with synthetic urine,ya stick it down ya pants a pretend to piss , it even has a temp gauge on the side so you know when its body temp! It cost around 100bux. Check the site sponsors!

Good luck wiet

Hi madame ! You can get synthetic urine from the site sponsor! My mate is on parole and gets tested at least every 12 weeks, he has used is over 6 times no prob's, it is a little bladder filled with synthetic urine,ya stick it down ya pants a pretend to piss , it even has a temp gauge on the side so you know when its body temp! It cost around 100bux. Check the site sponsors!

Good luck wiet

aye .. quick fix is the one you want ..

ev

Another way is to "flush" 1-2 hrs before the test, i did this a few times and it always came back negitive :thumbsup:

The trick is to drink as much water as you can before the test and when it comes time for the test your sample should be clean, nothing but clear negative pee lol

Picked up the trick when i spent a few months on a forced government paid hoilday :toke:

Dallas.

:bongon:

Life's been all over the place lately and I haven't been here for a while but I do now need some expert advice from my OzStoner friends.

I need to see a psychiatrist soon to get a diagnosis of Attention Deficit Disorder as an adult. To get the meds I probably need to make me kinda sorta normal for a change lol - I need to pass a piss test and not be currently using marijuana.

That's a requirement to commence this treatment. And I may have to repeat the test each year to stay on meds.

Now the embarrassing but maybe necessary bit - I am 163 cm tall and 90 kg ... if it is stored in fat cells lol and comes out in urine I am fucked.

I would like to know from others who had to pass a medical piss test - either HOW long do I have to stop smoking for to pass OR are there any masking agents easily-ish available that DO work for sure.

Please help me... I can't sleep or stop my brain without the dope ... but I also need help in daytime from ADD meds and want to qualify for them if I can ....

If your referring to Dexamphetamine for adult adhd treatment I never had to in three years of this treatment. I informed both psychiatrists (one recently retired) my 'chronic' use of cannabis but also have a physical disablilty which explains use.

Hey awesome

You guys are genius-es (is that a word?)

I think the flush it out idea is brilliant, and the medical use if detected - I do also use for chronic back pain from a car accident and I have a shit load of documents on the injuries.

thanks so much for your help.

I might be able to get a test from a chemist to check and practice lol ....

hi madam, i usto do piss test every 2 months for awile there anyway i was told to get sumone or wen you now your clean piss in a lil plastic container like a lil pill screwtop one put in microwave nuke it till it starts boiling then frezz it an just before you go to docs nuke it again not to hot an put in your sock an wen you go in the toilet pure it in an check the thermomiter thing on the side of there bottle an if its to hot run it under the water for awile till its rite temp ive only dun it once an never herd anything

but mainly id take abit of dirt or bleach or any shit piss in the bottle grab the bag wit the bleach in an put a tiny sprinkle in an it will cum back as contaminated an they carnt youse it ( well they couldnt were i was lol ) but they do get you to cum back an do again but that useto take a month an a half anyways

so if i was you i wouldnt realy take nothing for 4- 6 weeks before, if its only once a year or you could get sumone to piss in sumthing for you ho dont take drugs thats the way most peopl did it .

we usto see the doc qick grab the bottle go toilet take it to the lady at reception an they would just put it under the counter so it was prity easy.

ive even seen peopl arsk an ofer to pay $10 just for there piss lol

good luck anyway

or yer the ural ive herd peopl say they faild useing that but dont no how long they used it for before so dont now ? but its worth flushing you liver with that shit for 5 days before it all helps

Edited by smashed1