What's the Best Strain?

Hi Gingy

My number one recommendation is Mexican Haze from Dampkring (about 80/20 sativa/indica)....very nice uppie smoke, lots of chatting and heaps of laughter. Lasts for around 6 hours and easy to cruise around on and still function without anyone really knowing. Next two favourites are Kaligria and Chocolope (both sativa dominant)....similar to Mexican Haze, but chocolope kind of zones you for the first 30-45 minutes and kaligria ia a slightly edgier, more energetic high....less relaxing. I was recently recommended Blueberry (about 80 indica/20 sativa), if you just want to chill in front of the tv, have a relaxed chat, but not do too much and have a nice sleep. No personal experience yet, if interested will update soon. I think Blueberry is from Dutch Passion and the seeds are feminised.

pug

Hi

Oops...mustn't be allowed to add links. Hopefully, discussing the names should be okay.

One of the sites was for dampkring, which created Mexican Haze. I mentioned this because there are two types of Mexican haze and I only know about the Dampkring version. The other website link was for a good site that reviews different strains called coffeeshop freeuk. Although Dampkring doesn't mail to Australia, I think there are other places that do...attitude comes to mind. Not sure what attitude are like as haven't bought anything from them. A good search might provide a few different places.